African American Weddings
Options

****Sweets18***

Dont try to sneak back on the board without saying anything Mrs! Honeymoon updates? How is married life so far?

Re: ****Sweets18***

• Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I read the post but I wanted update on the HM Plus I wanted to page someone since everybody else was getting paged lol :)
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL! I'm not about to play with you! You know you can always txt lil ol me! hahaha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yayyy!!!! A page!!!! LOL

Girl the honeymoon was wonderful! We flew down to Tampa for a few days and then cruised to Cozumel. I got a little sea sick one day but other than that it was great! I think we need another trip cause after coming back to this apt with all of these gifts and wedding crap everyone I am feeling a little overwhelmed! Married life is wonderful! DH just went back to work today so I was so lonely without him...lol. I think I was having withdrawal or something. LOL...

But you are almost there! How is your planning coming?

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awwww Cozumel is beautiful we stopped there on a cruise too and it was honestly the best stop on the cruise FI and I had a real ball there.

oh Chile I feel you about the stuff everywhere my bridal shower was Sunday and I havent moved a thing since we took it out of the cars and if I don't move it quickly FI is gonna have a fit.

Planning is going good I have a few more things I am trying to squeeze in and now I am down to the details which is the most painstaking part of this planning process but I have a little time so I am cool.

Glad you enjoyed your HM and I am sorry about the withdrawals lol!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards