Colorado-Denver

Wedding Venues for an 80 guest wedding?

Having a smallish wedding in denver. But having a hard time finding venues. Any ideas? Also were on a tight budget and would like something more modern.
Thanks

Re: Wedding Venues for an 80 guest wedding?

• mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you thinking IN Denver, or just the surrounding areas? What do you consider budget? Are you thinking indoors or outdoors? What time of year are you planning? What's your definition of modern?

These will help us give you some good directions!
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • kdsddskdsdds member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked into any of the art galleries?  We saw some that we super cute (and modern depending on the art).  You were also allowed to bring in your own catering and alcohol which saved money.  
  • edited December 2011
    some of the old mansions in town fit small parties perfectly

also a favorite of OOTs is the red rocks chapel!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I second looking into art galleries. In fact, I think I saw a budget wedding featured on the knot somewhere that was in a Denver art gallery. I'll see if I can find it for you.
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Parkside mansion in Denver and the site fee is really reasonable, our guest list is approx 100, and we are pretty much maxing out the space.

ETA: D'oh missed the modern piece, I really liked artwork network on santa fe.  they were my 2nd choice.  Anyway the mansion is still pretty cool.
  • mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing our reception at the artwork network :) We're really looking forward to it!
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards