Rhode Island

Another DJ question??

I am meeting with All 4 You tomorrow, just wondering if anyone had some feedback on them. I saw them at the Wedding Expo I went to and really liked them.

Re: Another DJ question??

• edited December 2011
    I am booked with them for my wedding in May.  They are extremely enthusiastic about what they do and are very organized.  Of course they have an amazing sound system that they use too.  FI LOVED that part.  I'm looking forward to working with them.  They are actually hosting a Winter Showcase at 1149 in Seekonk on Jan 31st so you can go and check them out before you book them.  I'm sure they'll tell you about it, but if you aren't sure you could definitely do that before booking with them.
  • Dicaps55Dicaps55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi :)

We used All 4 You & couldnt have been happier with that decision!  The dance floor at Alpine is HUGE & we really liked that they used BOSE speakers - it sounded great all night!  Anne runs the mic & Glen does the actual dj'ing.  It was great to have a team because Anne was able to coordinate everything with our photo/video/DOC while Glen kept the music pumping :)

Like PP I recommend going to their showcase if you guys are free!  We went last year & it was fun!

I would HIGHLY recommend them!  Tell them Rachael & Evan said hello!
  • edited December 2011

Rachael, we seem to have the same taste. This is possibly 2 for 2, depending on our appointment tomorrow..lol.
    Thank you girls for your feedback, I thought they were both very personable and I liked that they had the Bose sysyem. I will tell them you said hello Rachael!

• edited December 2011

We're booked w All 4 You for our wedding next year and i cannot wait to work with them.  They were the only DJ we met with because right away we knew they were the one !

• edited December 2011
    We used all 4 you for our wedding in September. They are so fun and outgoing and kept the dancefloor moving the whole night!
    J & J 09.05.09 |My Blog | Married Bio

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• edited December 2011

Thank you for all your feedback, I am pretty sure we are going to book with them as well.

• edited December 2011
    I am a little late here, but we booked them for our wedding in May also.  They were actually the 2nd vendor we booked.  We booked them 19 months out because we heard how fab they were and didn't want to miss out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards