Jewish Weddings

Other Ketubah Sites Feedback

Hi everyone!
I have been noticing that a lot of you will comment on using specific sites to get your ketubahs from, like mpartowrks and ketubahsforless.
Here is my problem:
There is a ketubah that I think i have fallen in love with, but it's not on either of these sites. I have found it on GalleryJudaica.com and KetubahGallery.com among some other locations as well.  My thing is, these look a lot less professional than the above mentioned websites and that makes me nervous.
Has anyone used either of these other sites?

Re: Other Ketubah Sites Feedback

• Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I used www.ketubahsandmore.com, so check out that one.
  • edited December 2011
    i'm going to use etsy.com

personalized, cheap and completely unique
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Which ketubah is it?  And which artist?  Personally, I would rather deal directly with the artist if possible, so that instructions don't get mangled as we got along.
  • edited December 2011
    check my "tips for brides" link in my siggy. all the sites I have listed were used by previous brides on this board.
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • edited December 2011
    Many will offer to send you a sample for a nominal fee (ie: mpartworks will supply you with a sample for $20, not sure if that includes shipping or not).  Get a sample, see if you like it; better to pay a few dollars upfront to know if something that's near and dear will be of high quality.

Otherwise, as suggested, find out who the artist is and see if they have a website.  Not all artists, however, can be found or want to work directly with customers...
  • edited December 2011
    i went through gallery judaica and the woman i spoke with was extremely helpful and easy to work with.  She got me in touch directly with the artist, and the whole process worked out great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards