December 2013 Weddings

So I'm an idiot

Today, while wearing my new tank top (I wear tanks under most of my shirts), one of the straps unclipped. I couldn't for the life of me figure it out. But I snapped it back in and went about my day. 

Later, I recounted the story to H, because it was funny that my strap came unsnapped while I had a room full of third graders. Then I showed him how weird it is. "Look!" I said. "The front just comes down, and then it's weirdly open on the breast!" H then says, "Um, you bought a nursing tank top." I refused and refused, because I thought it was a sports top, given that the rest was so reinforced. But then I checked the tag....and it's a nursing tank.

My name is bunnybean and I purchase things I don't need. And worse yet, because it gives me effing amazing cleavage (because of aforementioned serious support elsewhere), I'm going to keep wearing it.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So I'm an idiot

• Keep it.  I still wear mine and LB is off the tit.
    And I swear it listed your SN as CTBride.
    WTF?!
  • ahaha! That's excellent.
    married 7.3.08 - mc 8.10 - dd 6.4.11 cp 10.13 - bfp 11.13 edd 7.22.13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • What brand and where did you get it?

I thought being KU would give me amazing cleavage, but the booby fairy has not seen fit to visit me. At this point, I'm guessing she won't. Cry

Team Basement Cat imageKnitting&Kitties
  • What the hell!? I'm bunnybean!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_im-idiot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:8f76f68c-2191-4d29-a4f7-e1aa596303c5Post:e480e041-27aa-4983-a5d0-d6b1acee32c2">Re: So I'm an idiot</a>:
    [QUOTE]What brand and where did you get it? I thought being KU would give me amazing cleavage, but the booby fairy has not seen fit to visit me. At this point, I'm guessing she won't.
    Posted by meshaliu[/QUOTE]

<div>It's Gillian O'Malley from Target! I am really impressed. Seriously, my boobs are almost like an ass on my chest it in. SO close together. But it's hot, not too much. </div>
  • You're killing me. I may have to pick one of these up for PMS.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LOL!

I wore my nursing tanks for quite awhile after I stopped breastfeeding.  Awesome boob support and they held in all that post baby jiggle in my tummy, too.  maybe I should start wearing them again now...
    Lori, mom to Avery born 4.3.07
    my read shelf:
    Lori's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_im-idiot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:8f76f68c-2191-4d29-a4f7-e1aa596303c5Post:e480e041-27aa-4983-a5d0-d6b1acee32c2">Re: So I'm an idiot</a>:
    [QUOTE]What brand and where did you get it? I thought being KU would give me amazing cleavage, but the booby fairy has not seen fit to visit me. At this point, I'm guessing she won't.
    Posted by meshaliu[/QUOTE]

<div>I didn't get any bigger during pg, either...  but once your milk comes in, watch out!  Mine stayed big the entire time I nursed.  Their current state is another- sad- story, however.  :(</div>
    Lori, mom to Avery born 4.3.07
    my read shelf:
    Lori's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • yup, stll wearing mine too... the target ones are pretty good, esp for the price!
    So it goes.
  • bwahhahaha!  Do you know how hard it is to laugh quietly at work?  Do you?
  • BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!  That's hilarious. 

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.
  • That is so awesome.  I've never thought about the support nursing tanks would have.  My DDs might appreciate it.  LMAO  Bunny you may have inspired lots of non-mom big-boobied girls to go get nursing tanks.  You've started a trend! haha!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards