North Carolina-Outer Banks

FB Group - OBX 2011 Knotties

Hey Ladies (and Guy)!

I was thinking of creating a private FB group for the OBX brides.  Thought it would be nice to keep in touch since so many of us have found friends here.  Let me know if you're interested and who wants to be added as an admin.

EDIT:  Just look for OBX 2011 Knotties and ask to join the group.

Maria

Re: FB Group - OBX 2011 Knotties

• JAK33JAK33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am in!  jak4@bryant.edu is how you can find me.  Or if you create it, maybe you can advertise the info here and we can request to join.  Good idea!
  • edited December 2011
    Love this idea.  I know we MOBs have found this to be a great resource.

Thanks, MP, for this idea.

J
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome idea! I'm in - whitney.demarest@gmail.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Sounds great!!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm in!!!!! search krhoy20@verizon.net if you are having trouble you can try my name kelsey hoy(hbg, pa).
    If you havent found an admin...I wouldn't mind keeping up with the site!!!! Let me know .
  • edited December 2011

christi AT ballstate DOT bsu DOT edu

06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • mparwulskimparwulski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It looks like I have to add you as a friend first, then add you to the group.  I've sent friend requests to teach, krhoy, chrissie and whitney.  I can't find you jak and boderboo, I'll need an email or name.  I named it OBX 2011 Knotties (for the lack of a better name).  You can find the group, or me (mparwulski@katewwdb.com) for an add.
  • edited December 2011
    MP i'm in and i'm sure my FI, KSJ10032782 is in too.  My email is bigdogrick1@verizon.net  and KSJ's is KSJ10032782@yahoo.com

KHROY, I sent you a private message the other day.  Trying to "network" with you since you are from Central PA.  Not sure if you received it or not???? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sarahebrownsarahebrown member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Great idea! I'm sarah.trouble@gmail.com
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • sarahebrownsarahebrown member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sent request to join!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_fb-group?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:a0d4bd5b-9c83-442e-a037-98c784a2bce8Post:92394bd9-26f4-442a-a484-53c5a9fba29a">Re: FB Group</a>:
    [QUOTE]MP i'm in and i'm sure my FI, KSJ10032782 is in too.  My email is bigdogrick1@verizon.net  and KSJ's is KSJ10032782@yahoo.com KHROY, I sent you a private message the other day.  Trying to "network" with you since you are from Central PA.  Not sure if you received it or not???? 
    Posted by Phillyboy06[/QUOTE]

I did not see your PM, Kelly.  Just find the group and ask to join.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you.
  • edited December 2011
    Philly...Sent you a PM this morning!!!!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've added all of the requests.  To the Whitneys (yes, there are 2), I cannot seem to add you.  Just request to join the group.  Anyone else who I've missed, find the group and request an add.
  • OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I'm in and could also be an admin with Khroy....

I'm cm_alexander@yahoo.com

BTW....I dont like my screen-name anymore :(  I mean at the time it sounded great and all but I wished I would have done something cooler like "SaltLife" or something like that.  Maybe I shall change it once the wedding is over....

• OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    BoderBoo....I'm gonna get on you about this again and the ladies and gent here will also be behind me on this one, so you have to do it now, no more excuses.

You MUST add a profile pic to your FB profile!  I have been on you about this forever, so we are all going to nag you until you do it, lol.

Baahhaaahaaahaaaa....gotchya now, lol :)

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_fb-group?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:a0d4bd5b-9c83-442e-a037-98c784a2bce8Post:8a0f712d-8ebd-494b-96a4-d75a7bd0da43">Re: FB Group - OBX 2011 Knotties</a>:
    [QUOTE]BoderBoo....I'm gonna get on you about this again and the ladies and gent here will also be behind me on this one, so you have to do it now, no more excuses. You MUST add a profile pic to your FB profile!  I have been on you about this forever, so we are all going to nag you until you do it, lol. Baahhaaahaaahaaaa....gotchya now, lol :)
    Posted by OBX2011[/QUOTE]

I was thinking that...
  • hibiscus118hibiscus118 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I just asked to the join.  I know I'm a 2010 knottie but I'm still around and I love looking at OBX wedding pics after you all get married :)
    Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
    UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_fb-group?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:a0d4bd5b-9c83-442e-a037-98c784a2bce8Post:f5b62bd2-2f19-4d69-b332-4dbe46f06808">Re: FB Group - OBX 2011 Knotties</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just asked to the join.  I know I'm a 2010 knottie but I'm still around and I love looking at OBX wedding pics after you all get married :)
    Posted by hibiscus118[/QUOTE]

You are so helpful with everyone so we need you.  Thanks.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't mind the 2011, I figured I should put something identifying in there.  All years are welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards