November 2013 Weddings

Flowers - Real or Silk?

Hello, everyone!!

Are your wedding Bouquets going to be real flowers or silk? I contacted a florist who was spoken highly of (Flowers No 5 here in Florida) and I know I want beautiful flowers, but I know my mom and sister have a bad allergy to flowers...but I have seen silk bouquets that didn't turn out very nice... so I'm in a bit of a pickle. how about you?
imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Flowers - Real or Silk?

• I've been highly allergic to flowers most of my life, so I'm not  a huge fan. Thus, we will be having exactly one bouquet of flowers in the wedding. I will carry some really nice silk flowers that I found at Hobby Lobby. It's actually designed as a wedding bouquet, and it's a nice shade of pink that complements the shade of pink my dress it.
    Anniversary
  • I've seen some really nice bouquets that used high quality fake flowers and you really couldn't tell the difference unless you knew.  I will probably go with fake flowers myself. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Real. I figure it's worth spending a bit more to have a gorgeous real bouquet.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• So I want orchids and roses with out the cost I just ordered my flowers from afloral.com so when they arrive I will let you know how they turn out
  • afloral.com is an awesome site I got my flowers they look just like the pictures and description! I'm so happy with them.....
  • Im going with real because I have no real reason not to. If allergies are an issue, go with silk. I've seen plenty of silk boquets that looked real. 

Have you seen paper or brooch bouquets? Look on etsy for some awesome examples.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards