California-Bay Area

Searching for good Videographer in Bay Area

I am searching for a videographer in the Bay area that pretty much shares the similar style of the following video i found here:

Unfortunately, this videographer is from Japan and the wedding took place in Hawaii.

The things I'm looking for in a Video grapher which I liked in this videographer:
-No Speeches!!!
-Classy
-Not dragged out and boring
-Great lighting
-Short and to the point!!!
-Captured all the important moments
-Great editing skills, he's able to sync the video with song very well.

This videographer managed to captured the whole wedding including the preparation done under 1 minute.

If anybody know/used of any videographer w/ similar techniques for wedding videos, please let me know.

I'm tired of watching countless amount of videos that doesn't even compare to this one I posted. Most of the ones I found are full of long dragged out speeches and have bad lighting/editing. I just want a simple classy one that tells the story.

Cheers and happy new year!

Re: Searching for good Videographer in Bay Area

• we at next level and events make a dream wedding a reality.pls call us
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-bay-area_searching-for-good-videographer-in-bay-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:602Discussion:068bad3a-478d-4b2f-9a41-d354db83648bPost:9bcd09a2-a434-4979-beea-64c4017b5e37">Searching for good Videographer in Bay Area</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am searching for a videographer in the Bay area that pretty much shares the similar style of the following video i found here: Click Here Unfortunately, this videographer is from Japan and the wedding took place in Hawaii. The things I'm looking for in a Video grapher which I liked in this videographer: -No Speeches!!! -Classy -Not dragged out and boring -Great lighting -Short and to the point!!! -Captured all the important moments -Great editing skills, he's able to sync the video with song very well. This videographer managed to captured the whole wedding including the preparation done under 1 minute. If anybody know/used of any videographer w/ similar techniques for wedding videos, please let me know. I'm tired of watching countless amount of videos that doesn't even compare to this one I posted. Most of the ones I found are full of long dragged out speeches and have bad lighting/editing. I just want a simple classy one that tells the story. Cheers and happy new year!
    Posted by Scruffydog[/QUOTE]
     not sure if you are still looking but I think the style you are looking for is cinematography. I am planning to engage these guys for my wedding next year (<a href="http://weddings.lukegoodman.com/#/films/)" rel="nofollow">http://weddings.lukegoodman.com/#/films/)</a>
  • check out this one, their promo video

i know the owner....they were with a pretty famous videography company in the SF area for a while. Last year they started to branch out on their own. So I think their price is very reasonable for the quality! 
    Highly recommended! and i'm pretty sure they travel too. :) 
  • Check out Emerald Gate Films! Sandy's fantastic and reasonably priced :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards