African American Weddings

I got a second job and I am TIRED!!!

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to share some exciting news: I got a second job at Costco. During the day I teach fourth grade and at night or on the weekend I work at Costco.... last night was my first full day teaching, then I went to Costco from 4:30-9.. MY FEET WERE KILLING ME!!   My body ached and I felt like I had just started working out for the first time.

But the pay is good and will help cover some wedding costs. The people seem really nice and VERY accommodating with my schedule.  I am a cashier's assistant and I help members when they come in line and box up their stuff after the cashiers rings.  I have never worked in retail so this will be interesting. I go in today and tomorrow. Pray for me yall!

Also pray for my feet!! LOL have a great weekend!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I got a second job and I am TIRED!!!

• edited December 2011
    I teach and have a second job too, so I know the feeling girl.  But it will be worth it in the end, having that extra moo-lah..lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • brandidt84brandidt84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be praying for you...
  • island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You go girl!  Your feet will get used to it eventually.  You can do it! :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• ludajeanludajean member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My first job was in retail, so I know the feeling. I didn't get a second job but I am working extra hours, so I do feel your pain.
  • edited December 2011
    Lo... I am just holding on.. I hope I don't get too used to the money and then want to take on a second job full time! LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm praying. I love me some Costco
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Praying for you.  Girl get you some inserts for your shoes.  Trust me they make all the difference. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I work two jobs as well.  830-5 as an executive assistant and 6-1030 (stupid holiday hours) at Dillard's.  Just keep your eye on the prize and think of owing nothing once the wedding is over!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011

I know the feeling I work my full time from 8:30 - 4:30 M-F and my part time 5-9 Mon- Thurs. I have been working my part time for about a year and half. I get tired but making that extra money really helps and everytime I look at my saving account it reconfirms why I am doing it.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • OMG ladies thanks for your suppot. I am so glad to know I am not the only one working twice as long!! Thanks ladies!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards