Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Good morning!

Good morning everyone!!  Well, I decided against running last night...way too hot.  I did go this morning.  It wasn't too bad, but I had to go much slower because of the humidity (91%).  I probably would have had it easier if I was a fish.  I could have extracted some of the oxygen from the water in the air!  lol  My dog Lola came with me.  She did so good too! I left Lacie at home because she is 12.  I felt bad leaving her, but she was already a little tired from our walk. 

Anyone have fun plans for the weekend?  We are having some people over so tonight we will be grocery shopping. 

Have a great day!

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Good morning!

• cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow, good for you for running janice! It's disgusting here, can't imagine what Pittsburgh's like.

No weekend plans for me  yet - hoping to get together with some friends for grilling and s'mores, but we'll see if that works out.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Girls!

Janice - nice job with the run, I'm probably gonna go with the boring as ever treadmill tonight. And how can Lola stand the heat - Reese will only walk once around our neighborhood block and then she wants to go back into the AC.

This weekend FI and I are going to Cedar Point with some of my extended family. I hope it's fun - I just haven't been a big barrel of fun lately so I'm not really looking forward to it. We'll see...

Next week I am meeting with Tabitha from hello beautiful about STDs and all things paper. I'm excited about that. I am also really considering a videographer, I've been sending a lot of emails but not getting much response. I don't want to spend />1000, and I have found a few in that price range. I just want a simple, decent recording of the day.

MD - Smores sounds delicious! I want some!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GM!  This weekend we are hopefully taking some gifts back/figuring out what we want to buy that is left on our registrys. DF started a new project yesterday - building shelves in our storage closet in the basement so he needs to get that finished too. Saturday we also have a friends going away party to attend.. hopefully its not as hot as today!

janice - that is awesome that you ran this morning! way to go!

md - i agree i want smores! havent been to a campfire yet this summer to have any

lindsay - hope you have a blast at CP! I haven't been there in ages - hopefully you'll have a good time!

• cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey db - I think you have to call DF your DH now =P  How exciting!

lindsay - I hope you have lots of fun at CP!

• dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL! didn't even notice that at all!  I'm also having issues with introducing myself to people. I'm still meeting new people with this new position and I dont know how to tell them who i am since i haven't changed my name at work yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards