Wisconsin

Parks for wedding photos

What are some good park locations for wedding photos in the Milwaukee area? We will also be taking some pictures downtown and near the lakefront. Thanks!

Re: Parks for wedding photos

• edited December 2011
    Lake Park on the East side.  Pretty Bridges.
  • SweetCharadeSweetCharade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just did our engagement pictures at Humboldt Park off of Oklahoma...our photographer found some really good spots
  • edited December 2011

We are going with Lake Park as well!

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Lake Park is a top choice and where the famous "Devotion" bench / statue is located.  It has some very pretty locations within.

O'Donnell Park is great because in one direction you have the lake in the background and in the other you have downtown

From O'Donnell Park - if you walk down the street to the first block between Wisconsin and Mason, just to the east of the Northwestern Mutual building there are some really pretty trees and a waterfall feature that turn out awesome in pictures.

The Mitchel Domes - no worries about weather

UWM - there is mature growth, bright flowers, cool buildings that would all serve as great backgrounds

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    the bridge that goes out into Lake Michigan and has a beautiful view of the skyline is great.
  • edited December 2011
    sweet - i grew up right by humbolt park so i thought it would be awesome to use that park for pics! Do you have any pics to share or tell me the locations in the park you used???
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards