Missouri-Kansas City
Options

BM gifts

For those of us that are far enough along to have done this.  What did you get your BMS?

Re: BM gifts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't bought them yet but I know I am getting my MOH a Coach wristlet. She loves Coach but rarely treats herself to things from the store so I thought it would be a perfect MOH gift.  We are budgeting $35/attendant and that is exactly what a lot of the wristlets cost so it is perfect.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got them personalize lunch bags from theknot, and a necklace from kohls (gots to love their sales).  I'm filling the bags with a lot of little extras like lotions, water bottle, etc.  I've been shopping clearance sales for these.

For the two BM putting on my bachelorette party i got them garters. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine monogrammed lunch totes that included pink shoes and earrings for the big day, a rhinestoned bridesmaid tank top (that I made myself), a cute wallet from Target, and a ring (which they all wore for the wedding as well).  They all loved them!!  Here are some pics!
    Sarah & Craig
    My Planning Bio: http://sarahandcraig.weebly.com/
    My Married Bio: http://craigandsarahsides.weebly.com/
  • Options
    kwagner1211kwagner1211 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jewelry boxes that can hold a picture, bracelets with hand made glass beads by my mom's friends in our wedding colors (and to be worn at the wedding), personalized notepads (kind of neat because some of the girls can't find their name on the pre-personalized stuff), and a Lolita wine glass that fits their personality. Plus the nail night before the wedding is kind of like a gift.

An addendum to this question though: what did you get your flower girl and ushers? They are stumping me right now and I'm not sure how much to spend on them..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My MOH gift is a small Coach wallet.
    For the BM gifts, so far I've gotten them Vera Bradley wristlets (different styles to suit their likes) and body scrub from Etsy. Thinking about Godiva chocolates/wine or a NWR necklace. My MOH will also be getting these items. 

I also got their earrings for the day of and am paying for their hair.

Kristen & Ryan | 10.10.10
    My Married Bio | My Blog
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got our flower girl and ring bearer backpacks (Dora for FG, Elmo for RB) filled with goodies to keep them busy, like coloring books, crayons, books, etc.  We also got the flower girl a bracelet with her initial (same as her older sisters who were our guestbook attendants).  We got the ushers (our 3 brother-in-laws) a giftcard to their favorite restaurant.  And just incase anyone is interested, we got the groomsmen a cooler backpack (from Target) and had their initials embroidered, then filled them with cold beer and a cigar.  We gave our ceremony readers a bottle of wine.  Everyone seemed very happy with their gifts!
    Sarah & Craig
    My Planning Bio: http://sarahandcraig.weebly.com/
    My Married Bio: http://craigandsarahsides.weebly.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was shopping one day and found these Diane Von Furstenberg pink tote bags that I loved.  I couldn't decide which girl to get it for, so I bought one for each bridesmaid.  My MOH (sister) also got some reebok runtones.  My other BM also got a really good hair straightener like the one I have that she's envied for a long time.

I also had two other girls that I gave presents to, a guestbook attendant and a ceremony reader.  For them, I bought a big basket and filled it with stuff I knew they'd like.  One got a photo album, day planner, monogrammed note cards, bookends, and a bottle of wine.  The other got a lolita wine glass,  lindor truffles, world market chocolate, a bottle of wine, and a book about wine.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So far I have gotten each girl a tote with their initial, a scarf to suit their style, and I will add two pieces of NWR jewelry that fits their style as well.  Then I'm going to add Christopher Elbow chocolates and their favorite types of wine.  I'm also thinking about getting the "Team Bride" tanks for them to wear while getting ready the day of.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards