October 2012 Weddings

I just peaked at the June month board

And mostly all of the girls are married. :) I can't wait to be that close. Most of the girls have a bunch of posts with pics up. So exciting. Smile
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: I just peaked at the June month board

• hehe I couldn't resist after you posted this...I did it too! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just looked too!  I can't wait til we all get to do that!!
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_i-just-peaked-at-the-june-month-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:9a30c60b-2269-4679-ba27-614a9799fbccPost:4c8aa340-b664-4d96-9620-7ae714b40d41">Re: I just peaked at the June month board</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just looked too!  I can't wait til we all get to do that!!
    Posted by ystaalenburg[/QUOTE]
    Agreed!
    Anniversary
  • I am going to have to go check it out to get photo ideas!!
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • There are so many pictures.  I can't wait until all you girls start posting your pictures!  I'm the end of Oct. so I'll get to be really happy for you guys, and extrememly jealous at the same time!
    Anniversary wedding-1 my read shelf:
    Heidi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I always stalk the month board for the current month..very exciting!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I can't wait to see pictures from your weddings ladies!! You all better hang around until Novmber to see the pics from us end of the month ladies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • PattySmith101PattySmith101 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2012
    end of the month here too.... so everyone better come visit again in November !!!I wanna see all your pictures... i often feel like i am on the wrong board... by the time i get to 4 months everyone else is days away from 3 months! lol

add: i just realized my ticker says 3 months 4 weeks... july has 5 weeks! i hit 4 months on tuesday! i am just gonna have to say 120 days!
  • 100 Days for us!! I cant wait =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Started crying over the June pictures.  I'm so ready for OCTOBER!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    270475_10151278916785395_726690480_n-1
    Mom to D.A (11.09) and 3 beautiful angels (06.08, 03.11, 07.12)
  • Of course I had to look too!! I ended up going into May as well.  Loved the pics, and it was great reading all their stories too. Most were good, but a few of the bad experiences scared me!  I hope I dont run into any major problems.
    Counting the days until I marry the man of my dreams. Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards