New York-Hudson Valley

XP: more AWing: our awesome highlight video

http://vimeo.com/12683900?hd=1

Courtesy of Your Cinematic Wedding. I totally cry every time I watch it. I'm so, so happy with how it turned out!

Warning: We are giant dorks, and that is *very* obvious here ;-)

Re: XP: more AWing: our awesome highlight video

• edited December 2011
    Great video!  Did you pick your song?  That's actually my FI and my song.  I am meeting with Michael from Your Cinematic Wedding this week.  Any review on them?  Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    so beautiful Jen!!! i love it!!!!! awwwwww

and you're not dorks!! you're fun!
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    jen i am in loveeee with your wedding video.
    whats the song?
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • SandDDSandDD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Jen--it's awesome!!!! I think i'm definitely going to check them out! Thanks for sharing.

p.s. the high five at the altar was beyond cute!!! :)

• edited December 2011
    Awww I LOVE your video!!!

By the way, I just looked on the website for Your Cinematic Wedding & I love their work!!! Any reviews on them?? and how are their prices??
    Maggie & Lucas
    July 15, 2011
    Visit HudsonValley.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, ladies =) We're so happy with this -- we feel like it really encapslates all the sweet, silly, smiley moments we had over the day. And we *totally* forgot about the high-five until we saw this!!

Your Cinematic Wedding is actually very reasonable -- we paid $1400 for the coverage, the highlight reel and 3 copies of the full-lengeth (HD) video.

We initially were not going to get a video at all. But then when we decided that we *did* want one, we quickly determined that we have very expensive taste =) We were so pleased to find someone with this kind of style who we could afford!  And obviously, we love what we've gotten so far.

Oh, and that David Gray song (it's called "This Year's Love") was one of my frontrunners for our wedding song - I've loved that song for *years*. So I put it on a list of "suggested songs" we gave to the videographer. I think it works so well =)
  • edited December 2011
    That's great! They did a wonderful job! And that is a great price!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards