Not Engaged Yet

So thinking of going to get my real estate license

This post is kinda random but BF and I were talking about schooling the other day, and the thought crossed my mind. Since I can't work as a pharmacy technician here without going to school all over again, I'm looking into real estate. I know every day won't be like a Property Virgins episode on HGTV, but I am done working in retail (which was the easiest route to get a work permit in my boyfriend's country). I want to try something new that I think I will actually like even if it will be stressful at times. Anyway has anyone else went to get their real estate license or are working currently as a real estate agent?
"Love is more than an emotion, it is a verb you must choose to do everyday." Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: So thinking of going to get my real estate license

• I thought about it at one point in time, actually it was when the market crashed and I said hellz no to not having steady income. Around here, houses are not selling. My boss owns a title insurance company for closing on house deals and it is suffering because of the fact that no one is buying houses. Id look into it more and see what the current economy outlook is in your area with regards to the housing market.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thinking-of-going-real-estate-license?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:7174ae91-888e-4127-be5b-f2a907e9c8cdPost:65ed32bd-6ba8-485e-adc0-f427c680d86a">Re: So thinking of going to get my real estate license</a>:
    [QUOTE]I thought about it at one point in time, actually it was when the market crashed and I said hellz no to not having steady income. Around here, houses are not selling. My boss owns a title insurance company for closing on house deals and it is suffering because of the fact that no one is buying houses. Id look into it more and see what the current economy outlook is in your area with regards to the housing market.
    Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]

Well the market here is really good. My boyfriend's parents just sold their house in a month and the city closest to our small town, that I currently work in, is having a boom in the real estate market. Which is why I'm thinking of going into the business of selling homes for a living. My boyfriend and I have talked about it, and he said that if it will make me happy to go for it.
    "Love is more than an emotion, it is a verb you must choose to do everyday." Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards