North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

Bachelorette Dinner places

Hey ladies!
I am co-hosting a bridal shower and bachelorette party/dinner for a friend of mine at the end of July. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a fun, exciting dinner places. We already have a venue for the shower in Cary and would like to keep the dinner in the same general, close area. I am not from NC and am going in blind! The bride is some what reserved (no bar hopping, to-do list, etc). TIA!!

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
Follow Me on Pinterest
Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011

Re: Bachelorette Dinner places

• pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Urbanspoon is pretty spot on in the Cary area.  I'd check there!
  • edited December 2011
    I took my sister to a place in raleigh that was a bowling ally and a dinner place all in one but the menu changed and I'm not into their food anymore but it was sparians.  It's not too awful far from cary I guess.  depending on where at in Cary you are going.

They changed their menus again so I don't know if they went back to the good menu or not.  they have some killer wings, great burgers, nice ribs, and to die for alfredo.
  • edited December 2011
    Tribeca Tavern is nice, and has an upstairs that you might be able to reserve a section of. It's delicious and modern (in ambiance, not food - it's upscale pub food).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • britzer152britzer152 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Red room is great in Raleigh
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-raleighdurham_bachelorette-dinner-places?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:606Discussion:39f1809e-66ff-41cd-ae36-c711b0ac9b64Post:df897ced-5a94-409c-867d-902898b74159">Re: Bachelorette Dinner places</a>:
    [QUOTE]Red room is great in Raleigh
    Posted by britzer152[/QUOTE]

Aww I miss RedRoom. I used to go with my girls every Thursday night. Awesome place!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • tarheelbabstarheelbabs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My first thought was Red Room.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board