Snarky Brides
Options

Let's get one thing straight, or two, or more.

#1. I don't hate anyone on these boards, I don't know any of you from a whole in the ground.  How could I hate any of you?

#2. I have a right to my own opinion

#3. I have a right to post my opinion on public forums

#4. I have no ambition to change anything about these forums

#5. Even if I did want to do # 4, I have no ill conceived notion that I have any power to do so

#6.  All my posts are not complaining

#7. I am not high and mighty, nor do I think I am

#8. Maybe you should all take your own advice and "Suck it up", it seems whenever anyone who posts anything in conflict to a regular they are flamed.  Just an observation.

#9. You can all breathe a relief cause when the wedding is over, I won't feel the need to linger on a wedding board anymore.  I will move on.

oh and # 10. If I don't come back right away after posting something, it's cause "real life" is calling.  Please don't take it personal, it does come first.
Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Let's get one thing straight, or two, or more.

• Options
    Well, this should be good.
    panther
  • Options
    marateamaratea member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited June 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-one-thing-straight-two?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:de42932e-df56-4988-b376-24c8ade64669Post:de72e6ba-1c96-4330-bf8a-fec9aab1ddb4">Let's get one thing straight, or two, or more.</a>:
    [QUOTE] #9. You can all breathe a relief cause when the wedding is over, I won't feel the need to linger on a wedding board anymore.  I will move on.
    Posted by Labrnr[/QUOTE]
    Yay! No more stupid lists!

ETA: We don't need you anyway. ::z snaps, head bob::
  • Options
    I feel like nothing is going to be the same ever again after this thread.    It's that profound.

And I don't even know who this girl is or what the f*ck she's talking about. 

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    What is your goal with this post? What do you hope will happen?
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Also, in my head now:

I, 2, 3, 4... come on baby say you love me, 5, 6, 7, times.

(anyone?)

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-one-thing-straight-two?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:de42932e-df56-4988-b376-24c8ade64669Post:2e2b8a94-8a38-478b-bea4-0d1e2787f62f">Re: Let's get one thing straight, or two, or more.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I feel like nothing is going to be the same ever again after this thread.    It's that profound. And I don't even know who this girl is or what the f*ck she's talking about. 
    Posted by eastunder1[/QUOTE]

I know, East. My entire worldview has been upended.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options

1) It is "hole" in the ground.
    2) Of course.
    3) Yes (this shouldn't be brain surgery should it?)
    4) Interesting, but making a post like this makes me think twice.
    5) Nope, you probably don't. At least not now.
    6) What exactly is this post then? This one. Right now?
    7) You made your own post about yourself and your posting habits. That is super high and mighty to me. ::shrugs::
    8) I actually mentioned I like dissenting opinions. But, I won't suck it up and shut up. I will hash it out.
    9) I think this is a dig at the married ladies here. But if you are SOOOO nonchalant about posting, why do you care what other people do?
    10) It is just poor manners to say something inflammatory and walk away. If you are busy at work or whatever, just don't post.

• Options
  • Options
    Grow a thicker skin, perhaps, OP?
    panther
  • Options
    Whoa.  Let me just say that:
    #1 you don't know us, we don't know you, there's no hate going in either direction
    #2 we also have the right to our own opinions
    #3 we also have the right to post our opinions on message boards
    #4 nothing on these forums is ever going to change so it's good that you aren't trying to change things, it'd be a waste of energy
    #5 see #4
    #6 this post sounds a lot like complaining, i'm just sayin'
    #7 the tone of your post sounds quite high and quite mighty
    #8 just an observation: you're the one getting worked up over what I assume was an opinion of yours that others didn't validate
    #9 you might want to think about moving on now, there's lots of stress in planning a wedding and message boards are obviously compounding it for you
    #10 lol.  riiiiight that's why you took the time out of your real life to set us straight.  gotcha.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-one-thing-straight-two?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:de42932e-df56-4988-b376-24c8ade64669Post:caf262f0-0c2f-4ce7-917b-02970d33b152">Re: Let's get one thing straight, or two, or more.</a>:
    [QUOTE] 
    Posted by pinkpinot[/QUOTE]

bahaha.
    Op, would you like a glass of whine with your french cries?
  • Options
    Shiit son, I just put all that work into responding when I should have just made this thread sticky. Thanks for the wake up call, East.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-one-thing-straight-two?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:de42932e-df56-4988-b376-24c8ade64669Post:8eb69217-8451-4a88-8136-4ea2f91a1160">Re: Let's get one thing straight, or two, or more.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's get one thing straight, or two, or more. : bahaha. Op, would you like a glass of whine with your french cries?
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]

Perhaps she would like a side of epic to go with that fail
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-one-thing-straight-two?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:de42932e-df56-4988-b376-24c8ade64669Post:4806cc47-e431-49a4-aa0b-507c940da40a">Re: Let's get one thing straight, or two, or more.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also, in my head now: I, 2, 3, 4... come on baby say you love me, 5, 6, 7, times. (anyone?)
    Posted by eastunder1[/QUOTE]
    I had more: 1,2,3,4 get your woman on the floor. Gotta gotta get up to get down.  Gotta gotta get up to get down.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Lighten up Francis.
  • Options
    Is this all because you don't like dead baby jokes and spoke up about it?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-one-thing-straight-two?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:de42932e-df56-4988-b376-24c8ade64669Post:de72e6ba-1c96-4330-bf8a-fec9aab1ddb4">Let's get one thing straight, or two, or more.</a>:
    [QUOTE]#1. I don't hate anyone on these boards, I don't know any of you from a whole in the ground.  How could I hate any of you? #2. I have a right to my own opinion #3. I have a right to post my opinion on public forums #4. I have no ambition to change anything about these forums #5. Even if I did want to do # 4, I have no ill conceived notion that I have any power to do so #6.  All my posts are not complaining #7. I am not high and mighty, nor do I think I am #8. Maybe you should all take your own advice and "Suck it up", it seems whenever anyone who posts anything in conflict to a regular they are flamed.  Just an observation. #9. You can all breathe a relief cause when the wedding is over, I won't feel the need to linger on a wedding board anymore.  I will move on. oh and # 10. If I don't come back right away after posting something, it's cause "real life" is calling.  Please don't take it personal, it does come first.
    Posted by Labrnr[/QUOTE]

Whew.

That was a life-changing post for me.  Thank you lab.  Thank you.
  • Options
    Boring.
  • Options
    LabrnrLabrnr member
    First Comment

MeaganandMicha-

These posts can go on for days...so do you actually expect someone to post or reply to a post then sit and wait till people respond?

Sorry, I see no sense in that.  I tend to poke in when I have free time, which is alot lately, then I will respond if needed.  On the off chance I do tend to forget to recheck a post that I responded to, oooops.

I'll take the heat for the misspelled hole, my bad.

This post was a response to the last couple of days, apparantly when I post my opinion certain regs don't like it.  TOO BAD.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-one-thing-straight-two?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:de42932e-df56-4988-b376-24c8ade64669Post:fa5575dd-1394-4f69-84ec-e21130f68cb8">Re: Let's get one thing straight, or two, or more.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is this all because you don't like dead baby jokes and spoke up about it?
    Posted by reddy123[/QUOTE]
    that's what I was thinking, but that's only because I've only ever seen her in that thread.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Boring.

EDIT: Damn you, Cew.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-one-thing-straight-two?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:de42932e-df56-4988-b376-24c8ade64669Post:b95cf5e9-2576-48a3-89f6-824822eefa9f">Re: Let's get one thing straight, or two, or more.</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>MeaganandMicha-</strong> These posts can go on for days...so do you actually expect someone to post or reply to a post then sit and wait till people respond? Sorry, I see no sense in that.  I tend to poke in when I have free time, which is alot lately, then I will respond if needed.  On the off chance I do tend to forget to recheck a post that I responded to, oooops. I'll take the heat for the misspelled hole, my bad. This post was a response to the last couple of days, apparantly when I post my opinion certain regs don't like it.  TOO BAD.
    Posted by Labrnr[/QUOTE]

It finally happened! Some one was finally new enough to type out my name not in the original format but as how it appears. Wow. Weird!

Who doesn't like you? Cew? She is a poopyface anyway. You should wait for Mizri to come back to find friends.
  • Options
    LabrnrLabrnr member
    First Comment

Apparantly the post came off high and mighty, and that i'm stressed.

Sorry, I'm not and I'm not.

Just figured that I would reply to other posts that I just got around to reading with one post.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-one-thing-straight-two?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:de42932e-df56-4988-b376-24c8ade64669Post:b95cf5e9-2576-48a3-89f6-824822eefa9f">Re: Let's get one thing straight, or two, or more.</a>:
    [QUOTE]MeaganandMicha- These posts can go on for days...so do you actually expect someone to post or reply to a post then sit and wait till people respond? Sorry, I see no sense in that.  I tend to poke in when I have free time, which is alot lately, then I will respond if needed.  On the off chance I do tend to forget to recheck a post that I responded to, oooops. I'll take the heat for the misspelled hole, my bad. This post was a response to the last couple of days,<strong> apparantly when I post my opinion certain regs don't like it.  TOO BAD.
    </strong>Posted by Labrnr[/QUOTE]

Ok so why do you keep drawing attention to it?  If you don't care just continue posting when real life isn't calling you. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    even dead babies think you suck.
  • Options
    See, to me it just seems like this is your way of being pissed off that the "regs" don't "like" you, and you think that by listing all these things and by kicking and screaming and stomping your fists it will force everyone to just be like "OOOOOOOOOH.  Ok.  I get her.  I can like her now."

Can you not just post and discuss things without getting all worked up for no reason?  If someone flames you - laugh it off.  You gotta take things a little less seriously.  Fo sho.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-one-thing-straight-two?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:de42932e-df56-4988-b376-24c8ade64669Post:84593b22-ef98-48c8-bba4-777a79dc45f2">Re: Let's get one thing straight, or two, or more.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lighten up Francis.
    Posted by ohwhynot[/QUOTE]

<div>Ahahaha!  FTW!</div>
  • Options
    [QUOTE]MeaganandMicha- These posts can go on for days...so do you actually expect someone to post or reply to a post then sit and wait till people respond? Sorry, I see no sense in that.  I tend to poke in when I have free time, which is alot lately, then I will respond if needed.  On the off chance I do tend to forget to recheck a post that I responded to, oooops. I'll take the heat for the misspelled hole, my bad. This post was a response to the last couple of days, apparantly when I post my opinion certain regs don't like it.  TOO BAD.
    Posted by Labrnr[/QUOTE]

I don't like your opinion.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards