March 2012 Weddings

song with stepfather ideas?

I am having a problem finding an appropriate song to dance to him with I am having a dance with my dad so I don't want something to 'dadish' to dance with my stepdad..any ideas?

Re: song with stepfather ideas?

• Unforgettable by Nat King Cole

and Click Here for a website I found
  • We are doing Because you loved me by Celine Dion. It's very appropriate.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    ? BFP #1 "SPECK" - 11/7/2012 ? M/C - 12/8/2012 @ 7W6D ?
    ? BFP #2 "SPAWNER" - 3/2/2013 ? EDD: 11/13/13 ?
    BFP CHART
  • I am doing "Ill Stand by You" by the Pretenders with my stepdad.  Great song for that type of relationship.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm dancing with my Godfather. We are using Somewhere Over The Rainbow the Hawaiian version.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_song-with-stepfather-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:e00bc5ae-459f-4946-a8a6-5684838b7792Post:6a9e26f8-f41a-48d2-9c94-39b41e44c5e0">Re: song with stepfather ideas?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are doing Because you loved me by Celine Dion. It's very appropriate.
    Posted by femmepink[/QUOTE]

This is the song I picked for the father daughter dance

What about Count on me by Whitney Houston and Cece Winans
  • Me and my step dad have always had a "fun" relationship, not the mushy father/daughter kind ya know? so we decided to dance to Stagger Lee by Lloyd price..it's a 50's song thats really catchy and has always been my favorite "oldie" . Maybe you could do a more "upbeat" dance then a slow one?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards