March 2012 Weddings

Backyard Bridal Portrait Preview

I have no make-up and the wrong shoes, but this is close to the wedding day look.

image 110 Invited
image 76 Are Ready to Party! image 34 Are Missing Out image0 Need to Respond
RSVP Date: February 21

March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Rings image
Mine imageHis My Wedding Blog(Updated Daily) Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Backyard Bridal Portrait Preview

• You LOOK like you stepped out of pages froma fairy tale!!!!!!! So beauitful!!!
  • Beautiful!!!!!! You really do look like a fairy princess :)
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sooo pretty! Love your dress!
    Anniversary
  • Gorgeous! The hair matches the dress perfectly :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow, you really do look like a princess. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow. Such a soft and pretty look!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • omg ur hair and dress are perfect for eachother! u look so pretty
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have to hand it to you. I'm usually not a fan of overly themed weddings and costumes and such, but I have followed your wedding details for months now and I just have to say you and your FI have done a fabulous job with your wedding! It is themed without seeming like a tinkerbell little kids birthday party.  The dress looks gorgeous on you and your hair is perfect with it! Are you wearing wings?

I hope you post pictures of your wedding afterwards! I think your guests are going to be totally transformed into a world of magic!
  • Amazing! I love your dress and your hair look beautiful!
    Photobucket
  • You look gorgeous!
  • Stunning...a fairy princess for sure....
    March 2012 January Siggy Challenge:Favorite Engagement Pic Photobucket
    341image Invited to our dream wedding!!
    259image Are ready to party
    82image Are missing out
    0image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 3/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_backyard-bridal-portrait-preview?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:0f69c081-282c-4718-a47d-2b0c9a841faePost:db405bc2-50a3-4d0a-901f-507fdb46b3d8">Re: Backyard Bridal Portrait Preview</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have to hand it to you. I'm usually not a fan of overly themed weddings and costumes and such, but I have followed your wedding details for months now and I just have to say you and your FI have done a fabulous job with your wedding! It is themed without seeming like a tinkerbell little kids birthday party.  The dress looks gorgeous on you and your hair is perfect with it! Are you wearing wings? I hope you post pictures of your wedding afterwards! I think your guests are going to be totally transformed into a world of magic!
    Posted by w+c3[/QUOTE]

All of this.   I agree you look stunning!  I can't believe that this has turned out sooo fantatsic!  I really hope you do share pictures of all your little details after the wedding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • firechick83firechick83 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_backyard-bridal-portrait-preview?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:0f69c081-282c-4718-a47d-2b0c9a841faePost:840ba0d2-e916-4acd-a0e1-ba84ff7abb99">Re: Backyard Bridal Portrait Preview</a>:
    [QUOTE]You LOOK like you stepped out of pages froma fairy tale!!!!!!! So beauitful!!!
    Posted by a+b=u&me3912[/QUOTE]

THIS!!!  I love it! 

EDIT: I'm totally jealous of your hair!  So long & beautiful!
    image March 2012 Bride Siggy Challenge
  • You look beautiful!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Absolutely gorgeous!   Like PP, I too think you are doing a fantastic job with your theme and keeping it elegant.  I really hope you post pics.  Cant wait to see it all put together!
  • ralbroralbro member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2012
    LOVE IT! The dress is perfect on you and I love the hair!
  • You look so beautiful girl!
    image March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_backyard-bridal-portrait-preview?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:0f69c081-282c-4718-a47d-2b0c9a841faePost:db405bc2-50a3-4d0a-901f-507fdb46b3d8">Re: Backyard Bridal Portrait Preview</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have to hand it to you. I'm usually not a fan of overly themed weddings and costumes and such, but I have followed your wedding details for months now and I just have to say you and your FI have done a fabulous job with your wedding! It is themed without seeming like a tinkerbell little kids birthday party.  The dress looks gorgeous on you and your hair is perfect with it! Are you wearing wings? I hope you post pictures of your wedding afterwards! I think your guests are going to be totally transformed into a world of magic!
    Posted by w+c3[/QUOTE]

Thanks! It''s tricky to maintain that balance. I want people to be excited, but remember it's a wedding not a costume party. I'm not wearing wings.
    image 110 Invited

Mine imageHis My Wedding Blog(Updated Daily) Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_backyard-bridal-portrait-preview?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:0f69c081-282c-4718-a47d-2b0c9a841faePost:79c4c0f4-9011-4387-81f5-49875432610d">Re: Backyard Bridal Portrait Preview</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Backyard Bridal Portrait Preview : THIS!!!  I love it!  EDIT: I'm totally jealous of your hair!  So long & beautiful!
    Posted by firechick83[/QUOTE]

I've been growing out of years just for this hair style. I can't wait to cut it to a more reasonable length.
    image 110 Invited

• you look amazing!
    Photobucket

Anniversary
    213image enjoyed some southern charm
    163imagedrank out of mason jars
    50image stayed up the north
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards