Honeymoon Discussions

HONEYMOON FOR UNDER 2,000

I am trying to find places to go on my fiancée and my honeymoon. Are budget is 2,000 dollars and we do not want anywhere in Mexico. Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks
Lindsay

Re: HONEYMOON FOR UNDER 2,000

• thanks! I do have a question though, I was research the Melia and it says no airport transfers, so how did you get from the airport to the resort?
    Thanks
    Lindsay
  • I would suggest going on a cruise!  All of your food is included, and you can find some great deals out there.  We are going on a ten night to Alaska :) You might be able to find one over on the East Coast so you don't even have to fly to get to the port.
  • Agreed with ColbyJack13! We are going on a cruise for 7 days for $1100
  • My vote would be for PuntaCana in the Dominican Republic. One resort in particular I would recommend is Dreams Palm Beach. Dreams Palm Beach is a smaller all-inclusive resort with a great staff and excellent service. This resort would definitely make for an amazing honeymoon. It’s located on a gorgeous beach and has three swimming pools. There are also plenty of activities to keep you entertained such as snorkeling, dance lessons and cocktail making classes. Besides these activities, you and your future hubby can even spend the some at the spa located right at the resort. Congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards