Maryland-Baltimore

Diane Adams/Other Seamstress

My dress has arrived!!!!  It came in on Thrusday and I have yet to see it/pick it up.  I will probably not be able to pick it up until next week.
Anyway, I wanted to know if anyone had Diane Adam's contact information.  She is in Glen Burnie, right?
One post mentioned that she is booked, so I am looking for rec's for others seamstresses incase she is unable to take me.  I would like someone fairly close, I live in east Baltimore County.  I don't want to drive more than 30-40 mins for a fitting.

Thanks!

Re: Diane Adams/Other Seamstress

• MereFM99MereFM99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sheryl Kelm is in Pasadena, I don't think she would be more than 40 minutes.  I have a review in my bio...
  • edited December 2011
    www.marylandseamstress.com

There's a review in my bio. There are always rumors floating around that she's booked, but I don't believe it, to be honest! Drop her an email.

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w -- BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w -- BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d -- BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    BabyFruit Ticker

Decorate This
  • edited December 2011
    I also used Sheryl Kelm and loved her. She did a beautiful job on my wedding gown, and is now making it into a christening gown for us.
  • edited December 2011
    Sheryl Kelm is still taking dresses in--she's just front-loading her schedule (my fittings are in February for a May wedding!) Email responses are very prompt :)
  • AlmostSummerAlmostSummer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also used Sheryl  at the suggestion of a knot bride (THANK YOU!)  

I was in a time-crunch, and she did a FABULOUS job in a short amount of time.  My dress fit perfectly!  I would definitely recommend her! 
  • ajerome21ajerome21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank You Ladies.

Can I please have Sheryl Kelm's contact information.
  • edited December 2011
    Diana can always work with your time frame...don't be afraid to shoot her a message.  I know this particular month she's been pretty busy but she is almost alwyas able to work something out.

She does terrific work and very quickly too......and, she usually gets it right the first time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards