Wedding Party

Dear Regs

Well, I'm not sure if this is the absolute last time, but I know that some time in the next day or so I'm going to be disappearing to, you know, do that whole "getting married" thing, so I'm saying my "good byes" now, while I have a chance.

So while Brooke is playing law school, Stage is working super-mad overtime, and Tide is, I'm assuming enjoying motherhood, I would like to start off by saying "I've missed you guys the past few weeks, and I can't wait to catch up when I'm back".

As for everybody else-Banana, Stina, Aerin, Larissa, the Emilys, all the rest of you: thanks for keeping me sane recently. Lord knows that if I wasn't able to come and vent, I'd have gone totally BSC by now, lol. While the wedding hasn't been that stressful (Because, you know, I actually didn't worry about the stupid little things, lol), but the family dramas have all really been making every little thing seem exhausting, so this has been a great outlet, that has provided me with much amusement and just a good place to occasionally blow off some necessary steam. You ladies rock!

So, while I may be popping in randomly in the next day or so, I'm going bye-bye and will be gone for the next 2 weeks. I promise a re-cap and pics as soon as I have them.

Miss you!!!

Love,
Meg

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar

Re: Dear Regs

• Oh wow, that's so exciting!  I'm sure everything will turn out wonderful, and I look forward to the re-cap!

Congrats!
  • Awww, Meg, I'll miss you! I think you handled everything as well as you could from what I can tell through the interwebs. I hope your day is perfect (which of course it will be because you have an awesome attitude about everything!).

I'll be waiting on those pics! ...and I'll be sending happy knotty vibes your way on Friday night (I'll be working so I'll really be able to concentrate those vibes your way!)

Cool
    Anniversary
    White Knot
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I donl't know if I count as a true reg just yet, but I hope you have a wonderful, happy, and stress free wedding. Enjoy your day and your HM in Disney.

Have a wonderful hiatus from wedding party to enjoy your own. But with you MIA, who gets to control the brain? lol.

Congratulations and good Luck!

Photobucket
  • Oh crap, Mags, you're right ...

Um, Stina, since I'm the last one standing, I guess I'm granting you custody of the brain until either Stage or I get back, lol.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Happy wedding day!

Your HM is at Disney?  You'll be in my neck of the woods?  It's okay...I promise I won't come a-knockin'.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Yeah, Disney HM, I'm so excited!

FI and I are total nerds, lol.

• We love going to Disney!  We stayed at the Boardwalk for the beginning of our HM.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_dear-regs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:9f98015e-d087-4c70-8e48-516e74336f03Post:e4758823-d317-4891-944a-6cb350a820f0">Re: Dear Regs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, Disney HM, I'm so excited! FI and I are total nerds, lol.
    Posted by megk8oz[/QUOTE]

We are nerds too. We are about to book our HM to Disney as well. :)
    Photobucket
  • I will miss you too, but I don't know if I rank as a reg yet. I'm working on it ;).

Have fun, as little drama as possible, and come back soon with pictures. Congratulations!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • We're even bigger than usual nerds, though. We're staying at the Carribbean Beach Resort ... and we decided that because we found out we could book a "Pirate Suite" ... which we so did. Why? "Because everything's better with pirates". Lol, I'm so excited!!!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_dear-regs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:9f98015e-d087-4c70-8e48-516e74336f03Post:2f1276ee-d45f-4d11-b9a4-23bd52a41f14">Re: Dear Regs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh crap, Mags, you're right ... Um, Stina, since I'm the last one standing, I guess I'm granting you custody of the brain until either Stage or I get back, lol.
    Posted by megk8oz[/QUOTE]
    Wait a minute! Hold everything! This is WAY too much responsibility! If I can't even remember to take my own birth control pill at the same time each day, how can anyone expect me to have the brain?!<div>
    </div><div>Happy wedding! We want recap and pics ASAP!</div>
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_dear-regs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:9f98015e-d087-4c70-8e48-516e74336f03Post:6eacf6b4-78eb-4a73-97cc-894c54ed87f6">Re: Dear Regs</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear Regs : Wait a minute! Hold everything! This is WAY too much responsibility! If I can't even remember to take my own birth control pill at the same time each day, how can anyone expect me to have the brain?! Happy wedding! We want recap and pics ASAP!
    Posted by stina93446[/QUOTE]

That made me laugh. Stina congrats on the brain.

Meg- you can book a Pirate suite???? I might need to look at that! It sounds fun. Make sure you eat at Cinderella's Castle.
    Photobucket
  • And make sure you eat a dole whip at the tiki room....drool.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Congrats and enjoy the big day!
    WHO DEY!
  • HUGE congratulations!!!

I can't wait to hear all about it!
  • Meg, too cute! I'm glad we've been able to help with the madness, and I fully expect that I will feel similarly grateful to everyone once March rolls around. I can't believe you're getting married in THREE DAYS! Have an amazing day, try to take in every second, and then enjoy Disney. And then come back and tell us all about it.

Alright, back to work...I was out of town all weekend with no internet, and now I am literally surrounded by piles of papers, but I promise to be back soon. I miss you guys!
  • I'm new to this board as I used to just post on my local and club... but I wanted to say have an awesome wedding, enjoy the day! And again, sorry to hear about all the crap you had to deal with along the way :-( But I hope it gets better, or even just more manageable.
  • Yes meg i also pipe in have the most awesome time on your day and yes the HM, yeah pirates rock you two have super fun. This is the day that you have been looking to. Lucky girl!
  • Aw, thanks for the good wishes, guys!

I know, I'm still poking around today, in spite of my good-bye ... but I'm also trying to plow through my last day of work before being off for 2 weeks (Come on, 5:00!).

Today is draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagging.

• I know I don't post here very often, but I really enjoy reading the posts on this board...  You have some wonderful insight and I am going to miss your wit and advice for the next two weeks...  have an amazing time and good luck!
  • Aww, I'll miss you!  Have a ton of fun, I'm sure your wedding is going to be gorgeous and your honeymoon is going to be a blast!  You're hitting the parks at the least busy time of the year, so you shouldn't have to do too much crowd battling.

Can't wait for pictures!
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards