California-Napa

Rehearsal Dinner Recommendations?

Im looking for rehearsal dinner recommendations in Napa..any suggestions?  Something in the medium range for costs..nothing too casual/cheap and nothing too expensive either :). thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Recommendations?

• peter.bernicepeter.bernice member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't booked my rehersal dinner place yet, but am looking into these few places :) Hope it helps!! When are you getting married? Congrats!

1. Brix Restaurant

2. Bottega Restaurant

3. Avia Hotel

4. Market Restaurant

• edited December 2011
    Bottega is amazing, but they are booked solid for reservations...and Market is teeny tiny...

I live in Napa and some of my favorite restaurants for rehearsal dinners are...

UVA Trattoria - good, homey, Italian food

Celedon - yummy american food with a cute outside patio

Ristorante Allegria - inside an old bank building in downtown Napa - yummy Italian food and a very cool atmosphere - you can prob request to reserve the whole balcony for your dinner depending on # of people

ZinsValley - amazing food and a cool atmosphere - the owners are great and will work with you to make it perfect! also a good downtown location.

Bistro Don Giovanni - in between yountville and napa - yummy food! - nice atmosphere - depending on guests private room available...

If I can think of anymore I will send them your way!!
  • edited December 2011
    Brix is awesome.  We looked at doing our actual wedding there.  They have private rooms as well as the backyard garden.  I'd highly recommend checking it out if you haven't already.  There are some other restaurants nearby, including the Rutherford Grill, that would be good options too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mcpugglemcpuggle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tra Vigne also has a really pretty patio and prix fixe menus for large groups.  Yummy upscale Italian, also have a pizzeria that's more casual.
  • norbay1norbay1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    UVA Trattoria has recently changed hands from the Pramuk family.
    Too new to rate with new owners.
  • Mumm does a really nice rehersal dinner I believe you can choose from Lobster or Paiea (I dont know how to spell that sorry) and the price includes alcohol. I saw it on their web site. There is a really pretty view there also
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards