Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Need a venue

HELP!! we are planning our wedding with our 30,000 budget for 200 people any advice on venues? We were thinking about Glen Eagles countryclub or The Tribute.

Re: Need a venue

• With that budget, I would consider getting a full service wedding planner who can help find vendors in your parameter. You will save more money than you think using their connections. I used Jen Ashford with Altar Ego Weddings as my day-of coordinator, and I absolutely loved her. There are so many great ones in Dallas.

To help answer your original question, do you have any more details that are important, like indoor/outdoor, or a specific area in DFW?
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited November 2012

You should be fine with that budget.  The Tribute is a nice venue with an outdoor ceremony space.  It's more about what you see when you picture your wedding.  But those are both nice full service venues that will provide everything for you and will make for a nice elegant wedding.

As far as wedding planners go, Kathie Seeley with Grand Events has done two Knottie weddings at the Tribute so she is someone that would be very familiar with that venue if you go with it.

• I second PP who suggested a planner.  They will be able to help you and lower your stress level A LOT.  Since you have a healthy budget, venue will probably come down to location.  Where in the metroplex do you want to get married?  For example, for me being in Dallas proper was important, and so was being close to one of the airports.  That narrowed it down a lot. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Marie Gabrielle is also a gorgeous venue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards