Snarky Brides

Good morning

13»

Re: Good morning

• Aw Jenna, I'm sorry you weren't happy with your pics. I LOVE the strawberry one though!
  • That made me laugh, Koda.  Pinot wouldn't run for help and save your life?  Nala wouldn't either - she would think I was playing and lick my face.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-258?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:2529ac9c-8693-49cd-81e6-4dfae7bf2b83Post:05900976-90a8-4940-b09a-590a812da238">Re: Good morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]That made me laugh, Koda.  Pinot wouldn't run for help and save your life?  Nala wouldn't either - she would think I was playing and lick my face.
    Posted by LesPaul[/QUOTE]

Yeah anytime I'm on the ground I must be there to play with Atticus.

Koda- Pleas wait till someone is home. I worry :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-258?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:2529ac9c-8693-49cd-81e6-4dfae7bf2b83Post:ee4b6e1c-1e04-4735-8206-f6a69cc75aa5">Re: Good morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning : Same here.  I love about 9 of my photos, like a few others and the rest are just meh.  I love the ones you posted!
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

Well than both you girls just need to do a TTD!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-258?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:2529ac9c-8693-49cd-81e6-4dfae7bf2b83Post:d8f143e2-e4ae-438a-8e86-89f5c4e3bf2b">Re: Good morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning : Yeah anytime I'm on the ground I must be there to play with Atticus. Koda- Pleas wait till someone is home. I worry :)
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

I was trying to do situps last night. Like 25 of them, I never do ab work. And Jett wouldn't let me get more than 3 done. He jumped on me, started sticking his head between my legs, would nibble my hands. He just didn't understand I was trying to do something that didn't need his "help."
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Nala is awful if we're trying to do P90, 30 DS, or anything on the floor.  She thinks it's playtime.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-258?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:2529ac9c-8693-49cd-81e6-4dfae7bf2b83Post:3f346228-c647-437f-93b4-a60af0c7e496">Re: Good morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning : I was trying to do situps last night. Like 25 of them, I never do ab work. And Jett wouldn't let me get more than 3 done. He jumped on me, started sticking his head between my legs, would nibble my hands. He just didn't understand I was trying to do something that didn't need his "help."
    Posted by jennamarie10[/QUOTE]

But MOM!
  • I think I'm convinced enough to go and get a pedi. Not soon though since I just chopped off the nails lol. Maybe if they get them good and I keep them good I won't have to have them do a pedi for the wedding, just a mani.
  • Morning!

Happy Birthday, KD!

Nebb- I am sure Vin will be just fine. I hope you don't worry too much today!

Jenna- I love the pictures you posted.

I have sunburn on my chest/butt really bad.  I decided to just do the tanning bed for a few weeks for the wedding and I guess I missed a few places with my lotion. Plus, FI called me a baboon when he saw how burned my butt was.  I'm taking the night off.

I LOVE getting manicures and pedicures.  I may just go to a really good place, but I have never had a complaint and they always turn out exactly as I asked.
    imageVacation
  • I totally wanted to go get a manicure tonight since i'm on my own. Unfortunately I didn't think about this until last night and my salon is all booked up due to a recent Groupon they did for manicures. I wouldn't mind a pedicure but my feet are hideous so I'd have to do weeks of prep before I let anyone else see them. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-258?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:2529ac9c-8693-49cd-81e6-4dfae7bf2b83Post:3926a2b0-07db-4a62-84d5-2117ce713d51">Re: Good morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ugh, Koda does that too.<strong> He must find Pilates to be very offensive because he attacks me whenever I work out to my pilates videos. Between the cat attacks and H making farting noises, it's almost impossible for me to do home workouts. </strong>KD- you're right, I should wait. Plus if I make it a weekend chore, I can get H to help me.
    Posted by kodakitty[/QUOTE]

This is hilarious. Tobie does yoga with me, he does the dead pose really well. And he usually lays on my instructors mat,so she has to do poses around him.

Glad you are waiting.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-258?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:2529ac9c-8693-49cd-81e6-4dfae7bf2b83Post:c4c14087-9ad2-45db-af8d-ee7b08ffb8c5">Re: Good morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning :<strong> No, silly people!!  That's what they're there for!</strong>  It's like saying you need to clear up your skin before going to a facial.  No need!
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

Seriously! And no matter how bad you think yours are, they have seen worse, believe me.

We really need to get some of these girls out more!
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I called the vet and his surgery is going to be around 11:30. I'm seriously going out of my mind, trying not to get up and leave or cry at my desk.
  • *hugs* Nebb. It will be okay. Your puppy will be home soon, wearing the cone of shame.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards