Getting in Shape

Sunday Newbie Intros

New on the board? Please introduce yourself in this thread. Welcome!

Re: Sunday Newbie Intros

• i am Sarah from Michigan. I would like to find out a good exercise program  or workout ideas, maybe some of you brides to be have used.  thanks
    Married: 10/01/11 Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited November 2009
    I'm Elizabeth and I'm from Florida. I bought a sample dress that's a size too small; it's the Maggie Sottero Natalina (pic in siggy and more in bio....pic in siggy is bad as no crinny and dress needs steamed). It's a corset-back dress, so there is some wiggle room, but I just started an exercise plan on my new Wii to try and lose 10-20 pounds before the wedding. The dress goes on just fine, but the corset doesn't come together as much as I'd like and I have flabby arms/back I'd like to tone up. I have 104 days til the wedding and today is day 3 of the AE Active 30-day Challenge I'm doing on the Wii. As far as 'diet,' I'm not on one, just trying to eat healthier and control portion sizes (and switching regular sodas for diet, trying to cut sweets as much as possible).
    ExerciseMilestone
  • ...just did workout number 3 and I was already sore from yesterday...hopefully I won't be so sore in the morning.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • HI I am Lauren, getting married in June and we are doing a beach wedding in Jamaica.  Not just looking to fit in my dress, but also my bikini!
  • oh.....how I dream of wearing a bikini again.

You just gave me a second reason to lose weight!!!!!!
    ExerciseMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards