~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: *Dear _____, **

• edited December 2011
    dear cat,
    thank you for not throwing up on me last night. it was a nice change.
    your grateful owner

dear thankyounotes,
    please finish those last 10 yourselves and purchase your own stamps.
    tired wife

dear new furniture,
    please get here safe and sound on saturday. and if you could send someone before you to clean out the two rooms youre going in first, that would be awesome!!!
    your excited new owner

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Dear Man driiving behind me  this morning,

Just because I wasn't driving 90 mph & washed my windshield & it splatterd on your car--is no reason for you to pull up next to me & go the EFF off!!!  Then I cannot believe you pulled in front of me & turned on your windshield wippers so that all your washer fluid would get all over my car!!! I mean really though??!?! Get a LIFE!!!!!

Love,
    Me --who waved at you when you drove past me!! :)
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_dear-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:5442a0af-b2ac-4f1e-9b7a-b0bf469390e9Post:18759722-cd33-4d77-8176-aa8f4080e0b0">Re: *Dear _____, **</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Man driiving behind me  this morning, Just because I wasn't driving 90 mph & washed my windshield & it splatterd on your car--is no reason for you to pull up next to me & go the EFF off!!!  Then I cannot believe you pulled in front of me & turned on your windshield wippers so that all your washer fluid would get all over my car!!! I mean really though??!?! Get a LIFE!!!!! Love, Me --who waved at you when you drove past me!! :)
    Posted by kls114[/QUOTE]

WOW! how grown-up of him!

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • maxxwedmaxxwed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    dear coffee pot,

please brew a cup of coffee for me.  add a bit of cream and one scoop of sugar. then bring it to me.

thank you,
    sleepy one

dear bills,

I'm annoyed that I have to pay you.  why don't you go on a vacation and leave me alone for a good 2 months.

Thanks
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_dear-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:5442a0af-b2ac-4f1e-9b7a-b0bf469390e9Post:18759722-cd33-4d77-8176-aa8f4080e0b0">Re: *Dear _____, **</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Man driiving behind me  this morning, Just because I wasn't driving 90 mph & washed my windshield & it splatterd on your car--is no reason for you to pull up next to me & go the EFF off!!!  Then I cannot believe you pulled in front of me & turned on your windshield wippers so that all your washer fluid would get all over my car!!! I mean really though??!?! Get a LIFE!!!!! Love, Me --who waved at you when you drove past me!! :)
    Posted by kls114[/QUOTE]

Do you know what my roommate's response is to this kind of behavior? He reaches over into his center console, grabs handfuls of change, unrolls his window and throws it at the car being a jerk. Just a suggestion.

Dear Week -

Please end. I'm tired and am so bored with work, I need the weekend.

Much appreciated,
    Me

Dear FILs,
    Please don't behave in your wierd/dorky/penny pinching norm this evening. You have to interact with my parents just to check out the venue, but you get really wierd sometimes about interacting with people outside the family. Also, FFIL, please don't faint when you hear how much it is per plate for the reception. I know you NEVER go out to dinner (legit, they never do - maybe once or twice a year), but I'm not having my wedding at the local KofC with food I've slaved over for a week. Please keep it together.

Sincerely,
    FDIL
  • Rachel&DylanRachel&Dylan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear my Dad's side of the family,
    I am not sure if you know how all this anger ( between my dad and brothers) has effected all of us. Lilah's ( cousin) wedding is this weekend and it has just brought everything back by half of the famly refusing to come and others deciding just YESTERDAY to come. PLEASE do not bring this drama to Me and Dyl's wedding. This fighting, yelling and separation this  breaks my heart.

• edited December 2011
    Dear inviations
    please stuff and mail yourselves. I was really excited to get you now I can't bring myself to start putting you together!!

sincerely stressed out bride :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • wrdgirlwrdgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear wedding budget,

Stop growing!  I think I have finally put a cap on you so please stay under it.

Love,
    Bride who doesn't want to go broke

Dear crazy fall season drivers,

So summer's over and you're cranky.  Get over it.  Stop tailgating/passing me at the wrong time/etc, I don't want to be responsible for your stupidity.

From,
    Very annoyed Fit driver

Dear week,

Be over NOW!

Me
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_dear-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:5442a0af-b2ac-4f1e-9b7a-b0bf469390e9Post:2003f22d-9b64-437f-90ac-3b4f902a0ea8">Re: *Dear _____, **</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: *Dear _____, ** :<strong> Do you know what my roommate's response is to this kind of behavior? He reaches over into his center console, grabs handfuls of change, unrolls his window and throws it at the car being a jerk. Just a suggestion.</strong> Dear Week - Please end. I'm tired and am so bored with work, I need the weekend. Much appreciated, Me Dear FILs, Please don't behave in your wierd/dorky/penny pinching norm this evening. You have to interact with my parents just to check out the venue, but you get really wierd sometimes about interacting with people outside the family. Also, FFIL, please don't faint when you hear how much it is per plate for the reception. I know you NEVER go out to dinner (legit, they never do - maybe once or twice a year), but I'm not having my wedding at the local KofC with food I've slaved over for a week. Please keep it together. Sincerely, FDIL
    Posted by daniellelmilczak[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Dear new apartment-
    Please find me... I'm really sick of searching for you with no luck. Ugh! We have just over a month left on our lease, I'm getting nervous :o(
    Sincerely,
    A hopeful new tenant

Dear pavers-
    Please stop making so much freaking noise outside my window. And honestly, who brings a dog- who has been barking since 7am!!!, to a job site??? Hurry up and finish paving already, its been 2 weeks of this crap!
    Thanks,
    an annoyed apartment dweller

Dear Weather-
    Thank you for being awesome!
    Love,
    Me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    planning bio
  • edited December 2011
    Dear COO,

Please do your job, so that I can do mine. And stop being so dumb, it's really not flattering or professional.

Sincerely,
    You're annoyed account exec. who has to deal with PO'd clients because of you.

Dear last 5 lbs,
    Please respond to my "no beer, no bread" rule and the added excercise and GO AWAY! 16 days to go! no time to mess around!

Regards,
    Hopeful bikini-licious bride

Dear wedding,

Hurry up and get here!! I'm so excited it's getting tough to sleep AND I CAN"T WAIT FOR THE HM!!!! wooo whooo!

Love,
    Way too-much positive energy
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! 172 invitedimage 149 accepted!image 23 can't make itimage
  • 2bpescadita2bpescadita member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

First timer here!!

Dear Poison Ivy,
    Although my photographer, FI and myself had an AMAZING time this weekend taking our engaement shots, there was no need for you to spread your oily self on them. Thank you! Thank you again for not coming near me although I was the one on the ground. Not sure how you got on them but they are seriously hating you right now!!
    Don't worry, I have something that will take care of your evil ways on skin and put a stop to your poison. Nothing is going to stop me from smiling at all the great photos that my photographer captured over the weekend. Go ahead and laugh your little leaves off, your not stop us from smiling.

pescadita

• edited December 2011
    Dear possible new job,

Please hire me...I really need you because your flexible for when I start back to school in January. Plus I really can't stand my current job.

Love hopeful new employee...

Dear Soda,

Why can't you just stay out of my life forever. I just want to loose 15-20 lbs BUT YOUR SO YUMMY.

Love, Complete soda addict

And to comment on the many pp on traffic. 84 through Waterbury has literally been a DEATH trap from hell this last week. OMG I guess the new speed limit through there is 90+ because 80-85 was NOT cutting it for the people behind me.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Earth,

Please low down your rotation.... The days aren't long enough; 24 hours no longer cuts it.  I need a few extra hours for the next month... and maybe another one be able to stop and enjoy all the great things that are happening right now.

Love,
    Me
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards