October 2012 Weddings
Options

Champagne toast

Re: Champagne toast

• Options
    I'm doing one at the brunch the next day. I'm trying to discourage speeches and whatnot at the wedding since they're so boring.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    We are having one because it is included with my catering package.  I'm not sure about the speech, I was trying to avoid speeches.  Ohhh, what to do?!!  lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It's included in our package, so yes.  I'm sure there will be a few speeches too.

• Options
    We're doing one, but are trying to keep speaches to a minimum, probably just BM, MOH, my Dad and his mom. Anymore then that is overkill I think.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We are having one.  I think that it will just be us thanking everyone for coming.  I don't know if FI's brother will do one or not.  I am pretty sure that my brother won't.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    JennluvsPaulJennluvsPaul member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012
    I want to avoid speeches at all cost, but  "at all cost" might require duct tape and/or giving certain people the wrong reception hall

if someone decides to make a toast, people can toast with whatever is already in their glass
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards