Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

What kind of glasses did you have for wine at the Washington County Historic Courthouse? (Or anyone

Hello! My FI and I were thinking of ordering personalized wine glasses as a wedding favor for our guests that the guest wine could also be served in. After reading around on some threads, it seems like the personalized wine glass idea is generally frowned upon since people don't want to use them ever again and they just get thrown away. I don't want to spend $375 on something my guests won't actually like, but I also need something to serve the wine in and don't want to spend a ton on favors, anyway. Any ideas? I might just skip the favors (other than maybe candies or something), but what did any other courthouse brides out there do to serve your wine? Did you just rent glasses? Did you have problems with rented glasses breaking? I don't really want to deal with the hassle of returning a bunch of wine glasses but I don't want to be stuck with 150+ of them at the end of the night, either. Any advice or recommendations is appreciated. :)

PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: What kind of glasses did you have for wine at the Washington County Historic Courthouse? (Or anyone

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards