Wedding Etiquette Forum

Night Thread

Re: Night Thread

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dc093487-0318-4c3b-a8b6-a661e3cd4c52Post:a6d0ac7b-5e59-4f60-aedf-6ccd11603e8b">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Night Thread : The foreskin is designed to slide over the head, so hand jobs and such are more pleasurable for him and easier for the giver. (It's like having perma-lube.) Also, since the head is covered by the foreskin most of the time, it's much more sensitive (since it's not getting rubbed against fabric all day). Plus, I just like the way it looks. It's like a neat little wrapped-up gift. ;)
    Posted by wrigleyville[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh yeah, handjobs were way easier. Thankfully, I'm married now and never have to do that again =P</div>
  • Do you guys think STDs should be in the wedding colors? I got the proofs of the STDs I ordered and while one of them looks good in purple, I don't feel like the other one really does at all.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dc093487-0318-4c3b-a8b6-a661e3cd4c52Post:348dee7e-e26b-46e5-8e2b-16f8e21378c4">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not gonna lie, uncut kinda weirds me out. I came into contact with one or two in my day, although I didn't have sex with either of them, so I don't know if it changes anything in that department. If I'd become used to uncut ones first though, maybe cut ones would be weird to me, who knows.
    Posted by angelstar975[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>This is kind of how I feel. For some reason in high school, this topic would come up and there was only one guy in my entire class who was not circumcised. Why all the boys wanted to discuss this is beyond me. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dc093487-0318-4c3b-a8b6-a661e3cd4c52Post:d443a522-1330-43fb-ae8e-518e6d09c70b">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've seen my share of both with nude models, but never got to play with an uncut one. I hear at least one of the celebrities on my 5 is uncut, so if I ever get the chance I'll need a five minute lesson, just to get things going.  It's really not a big deal. <strong>I think it would be odder to meet a guy with a severe curve or something. </strong>
    Posted by Harry87[/QUOTE]

<div>My sex buddy in high school went straight up. Like, towards his belly button up. It was awkward.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dc093487-0318-4c3b-a8b6-a661e3cd4c52Post:49fa868f-1fb2-44bb-8d6e-e212f2879d60">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Night Thread : Oh yeah, handjobs were way easier. Thankfully, I'm married now and never have to do that again =P
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

<div>I'd rather do that than a BJ when I'm not fully in the mood. </div>
  • angelstar975angelstar975 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Heh, there are days where I wish FI still liked handjobs... those went by the wayside around age 20, I think. When I'm not in the mood for other stuff, I would still totally give him a handjob if he were into it, but he's not.

ETA - Apparently Poke and I are on the same page.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dc093487-0318-4c3b-a8b6-a661e3cd4c52Post:ca300211-61f1-45b0-b33a-ab839cb8f59d">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you guys think STDs should be in the wedding colors? I got the proofs of the STDs I ordered and while one of them looks good in purple, I don't feel like the other one really does at all.

<div>Ours were kind of similar..they were tan, cream, and light blue. Our wedding colors were navy and ivory, so it matched a little? But not really at all haha. I don't think you need to worry about them matching.</div>
  • Angel - PERFECT question to ask in the middle of this conversation.

And I think that the STDs should coordinate with the weddding colors. So if the other one doesn't look good with purple - maybe you should have it in white or black or something? Maybe even silver. 
  • I wish there was more uncut peen paraphernalia. As a college student I was very confused the first time I saw one. That's all I really have to add. More uncut peen straws and necklaces!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dc093487-0318-4c3b-a8b6-a661e3cd4c52Post:c19d6a38-5535-41b7-a727-896e72c8a158">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Night Thread : I'd rather do that than a BJ when I'm not fully in the mood. 
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh yeah, see my sex drive > H's, so whenever he wants to do it, I'm all for it. I was never a big fan of hand whammies though. Why waste my effort doing something he can do himself, and probably better than I could too.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dc093487-0318-4c3b-a8b6-a661e3cd4c52Post:67e8ea42-27e7-4a18-a8f9-a7d0d36d3c19">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Heh, there are days where I wish FI still liked handjobs... those went by the wayside around age 20, I think. When I'm not in the mood for other stuff, I would still totally give him a handjob if he were into it, but he's not. ETA - Apparently Poke and I are on the same page.

<div>That's H's least favorite pleasure. But it's better than nothing. </div>
  • Thanks for the info, ladies. :)

Angel, I love that in the middle of our foreskin conversation, you asked about the color of STDs, which naturally made me think of that kind of STD.

Ours didn't match our wedding colors, and a lot of the ones that we get don't match the wedding colors. It's your call. :)
  • Any - I'm going to bust out laughing the next time I click a ballpoint pen at work. Thanks. ;)

I agree about the difference. You can feel a bit more with the cut guys, but that's not to say sex with an uncut guy isn't great or anything. It's just different.

I'm one of those super curious people who has to know everything about everything, so the first time I saw an uncut one, I was all, "OMG LEMME SEE". I guess I was staring and examining for a while because he finally said, "You want some popcorn while you're enjoying the show?" Oops. :)
  • LeiselEBLeiselEB member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Hand jobs CREEP me out. Like, I cannot do it. I'd much rather give a blow job (is it weird that I never usually refer to that as a blow job? I always call it "giving head" haha)

ETA: SO happy this ended up at the top of the page. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dc093487-0318-4c3b-a8b6-a661e3cd4c52Post:5ecdc3ec-19b2-4d80-9ac7-3d40f2782e30">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]No healthy eating tonight; fish and chips, malt vinegar and all.  Yes, even though it has been answered, DINK is Dual Income No Kids. <strong>FI makes it permenent in one week. </strong>
    Posted by Harry87[/QUOTE]

<div>My H was HILARIOUS during and after that 'procedure.' Totally wish we'd have made a video of his after-snip antics. Funny stuff. </div>
  • I feel like I definitely need to change the color.

Here is how it looks now. What color would look better?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dc093487-0318-4c3b-a8b6-a661e3cd4c52Post:7d994906-f8b6-4eb2-bf12-30833d86bed2">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Night Thread : Oh yeah, see my sex drive /> H's, so whenever he wants to do it, I'm all for it. I was never a big fan of hand whammies though. Why waste my effort doing something he can do himself, and probably better than I could too.

<div>Well, in my case it's when I'm on my period and we can't (well, won't) have sex. And obviously oral is out of the question for me. And sometimes when he's horny and bugging me, I feel kind of cranky and think "If I get nothing, the most you're getting is a hand job and boobs"</div>
  • Evening. I see we're talking about peens. When H and I were deciding on if we wanted kids or not I started researching issues that would come up such as raising kids vegetarian and circumcision type things. We met in the middle about almost everything except circumcision. After doing quite a bit of research I could never do that to a child and of course he didn't see the big deal in it.

We decided to stick with dogs because neither of us were budging on the issue. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Angel, maybe a charcoal gray? 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dc093487-0318-4c3b-a8b6-a661e3cd4c52Post:0d47b309-01ac-4a29-9124-5336bc63adcd">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Night Thread : My H was HILARIOUS during and after that 'procedure.' Totally wish we'd have made a video of his after-snip antics. Funny stuff. 
    Posted by willywally5[/QUOTE]

<div>LOL. Wow. I definitely thought she meant he was getting a permanent job. I'm slow.</div>
  • Angel - I was so confused until I got to the part about proofs and stuff. I had this hilarious image of a peen bedecked in shades of gold, pink, and cream.

The STDs don't have to match the wedding colors. Nobody will notice/care. Go with whatever you love.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dc093487-0318-4c3b-a8b6-a661e3cd4c52Post:e4c598d3-81a2-4b13-b958-b53aa8e745fc">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I feel like I definitely need to change the color. Here is how it looks now. What color would look better?

<div>I actually like the purple on that, I think it coordinates well with your outfit. Although if you don't like it you could try pink - since that's what you're wearing. </div>
  • Wally, your husband was cut as an adult?

I probably suck as a wife, and not in the bj way. I don't care for HJs or BJs, I'd rather just have sex.
  • Hahaha I didn't even think about THAT kind of STD. Whoops.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dc093487-0318-4c3b-a8b6-a661e3cd4c52Post:b926fc77-ca6e-4284-9c9c-0e8b243c4de3">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Night Thread : Well, in my case it's when I'm on my period and we can't (well, won't) have sex. And obviously oral is out of the question for me. And sometimes when he's horny and bugging me, I feel kind of cranky and think "If I get nothing, the most you're getting is a hand job and boobs"
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

<div>Ah yeah, that could do it. I dunno, never been an issue here, since we don't have sex super often, so when we do, we don't bother with foreplay (which doesn't bother me, I just wish the actual sex happened more than once every couple of months : /)</div>
  • wrigleyvillewrigleyville member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2012
    Angel - does it have a hot pink that matches your tank top? I think that would look awesome.

ETA: Poke and I are on the same page, apparently.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dc093487-0318-4c3b-a8b6-a661e3cd4c52Post:5292f9ce-dba2-48b5-b632-a4a46bfddced">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Evening. I see we're talking about peens. When H and I were deciding on if we wanted kids or not I started researching issues that would come up such as raising kids vegetarian and circumcision type things. We met in the middle about almost everything except circumcision. After doing quite a bit of research I could never do that to a child and of course he didn't see the big deal in it. We decided to stick with dogs because neither of us were budging on the issue. 
    Posted by VeggieLove1022[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, I've decided that H is going to make the decision for whether or not we do. I don't think it's necessary, but I don't have any strong feelings one way or the other. So, it's on him.</div>
  • wrigleyvillewrigleyville member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dc093487-0318-4c3b-a8b6-a661e3cd4c52Post:b709f0dc-998f-4363-8d5a-42dd9c39149c">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wally, your husband was cut as an adult? 
    Posted by JessAndTrav[/QUOTE]
    Heh. No. She meant a vasectomy. We were talking about DINKs earlier.
  • There IS a pink that matches my top. I was thinking that too. I actually was kind of wishing I'd worn something purple for the pictures, but I don't even own anything purple.

FI and I have similar sex drives. Hopefully we always will. When I was on the pill with my ex, I never wanted to have sex ever, so I will never be using hormonal BC again.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:dc093487-0318-4c3b-a8b6-a661e3cd4c52Post:a174898d-8ff3-4d09-97d3-998ed5694877">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Night Thread : Yeah, I've decided that H is going to make the decision for whether or not we do. I don't think it's necessary, but I don't have any strong feelings one way or the other. So, it's on him.

After we found out we were having a boy, I asked H if he thought we should have it done for the baby, and he said yes.

I get why people have an issue over whether to do it or not, but some men get it done when they're older, and it heals slower and is more painful. For babies, it heals quickly and if you have it done, the hospital manages the pain for the baby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards