Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Photographer and DJ check

Has anybody worked with Party Time Productions or with Sky's The Limit Photography? Spoke with both these companies this past week and wanted a second opinion from anybody who has used them for their wedding. Also- taking suggestions on DJ's. Thanks!Laughing

Re: Photographer and DJ check

• amianne420amianne420 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't worked with Sky's the Limit, but I know a bride who did and her pics weren't all that great....really posed and kinda generic.  If that doesn't bother you, then I say they aren't bad for what you're getting.

• edited December 2011
    I haven't worked with them, but Andy Booth is going to be the DJ at my wedding.  We met with him and, not only is he highly recommended from several people on here, but he is very nice, accommodating and professional. 
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No help with either of those photographers, but I want to ditto Andy Booth- he did an AMAZING job at our wedding!  People are still commenting on how great the music was.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we had a few brides that used sky's the limit and i didnt think their pictures were posed or generic, but that's just my opinion.
  • dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are using Sky's the Limit Photography and are really excited about it. Our wedding is next summer and we haven't had our engagement pictures yet, but from our review of their work, we really liked their style, which we did not perceive as generic or posed, but that's just our opinion! Goodluck with your decision!

For DJ - we are using Mike Wozniak, Flipside productions. He was the DJ at a good friend's wedding this past winter, and we had a blast!

• edited December 2011
    I don't know much about Sky's the Limit, but their pictures looked pretty nice to me.

We are using Joanna Fassinger for our photog. and we are sooo excited!!

I will third (?) the Andy Booth recommendation! We are using him for our wedding as well!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards