Missouri-Kansas City

Updates!!

What is everyone working on this week!?!  Have there been any big decisions that you're glad you made? 

I'm waiting on invites from the printers and so excited to get them back this week!

Re: Updates!!

• Hey Ms. Micaela, I have booked my florist, videographer, and ceremony/ reception decor all this week. We go for our tasting this Saturday......can't wait.

I have got all me addresses together finally. Now I need to get a informational newsletter for my wedding party about tuxs, hotel, etc;.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yalonda, you are a busy lady!  Great job!  What kind of food are you tasting??  Very exciting!

Sleeper, where's your rehearsal venue??!!!  It's sounds like you're doing a great job, I know it can seem overwhelming. 

• Yummy, Jack Stack!  My FSIL had their rehearsal dinner there too and their guests loved it!  We're having our at Bristol in the P&L District.  It's a favorite of ours and we love their food, so it was a no-brainer as to where to have it. 

Yes, I'll take some pics when they are ready! 

Where are you wanting to have the ceremony?

Anyone doing any wedding stuff this weekend?  I have my boudoir photos tonight!!
  • Menu tasting was great. Matt went above and beyond to feed us well. My wedding and reception will be at the Tiffany Greens Golf Club.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sleeper, we are having the ceremony in the banquet room. During cocktail hour they will flip it for the reception. I'm getting SO excited.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards