Wedding Etiquette Forum

Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...

Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-talk-anything-but-glee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8b3d45b8-df29-4e20-9a50-a01e3eed8ce8Post:c59ab6f2-daad-4b82-8e3b-2555fada97d7">Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...</a>:
    [QUOTE]...daff...I LOVE those shoes. Where'd you get em!?
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]
    ebay! $15 :)
  • Hi!!! I have never watched a full episode of glee. I am sitting here, shoes off as well, watching, I don't even know what since the show I was watching just ended. My god I am bored with not working! I want and got a new driver's license today and handed over my NYS one. It was kind of sad.
  • Did y'all hear about the Hugh Laurie blues album that's coming out?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-talk-anything-but-glee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8b3d45b8-df29-4e20-9a50-a01e3eed8ce8Post:d0d11153-176e-4ab8-9b40-04a5bad4690e">Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...</a>:
    [QUOTE]LVB, I just read yesterday that Hugh Laurie is calling next season of House his last, too. 
    Posted by waltzingmatilda13[/QUOTE]

I haven't watched House in a couple years, so maybe the show is still going strong, but my first thought is that it's probably time.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-talk-anything-but-glee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8b3d45b8-df29-4e20-9a50-a01e3eed8ce8Post:07d65d57-97c7-4136-a1ef-6542d8b70224">Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's so so so corny, I agree.  But it's so HAPPY and I love to sing along.  I own all the songs MrsB, have I ever told you my sister lives in Winter Springs?  ETA:  Or maybe she lives in Winter Park.  I get confused.  Why are there so many winter names in Florida??
    Posted by RobotLegs[/QUOTE]

IDNK that.  I used to live in Winter Garden so there's another Winter for ya.  There are so many winter names b/c of the snowbirds.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Guys my dog is really trying to be as cute as possible so that I don't study and instead throw her ball to her. NOT FAIR. she needs to regress her cuteness until finals are over.

FISHY DO YOU USE SUNSCREEN IN MEXICO??? I stalked your FB pics and you make me worry about your poor little skin cells!!
  • We have a Winter Park here, but its where the Vikings practice. Makes sense to meeeeee!
  • LVB they are pulling Traffic Light?  I really like that show.  WTF.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-talk-anything-but-glee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8b3d45b8-df29-4e20-9a50-a01e3eed8ce8Post:923a0375-8e4d-475b-aa3e-88a0d9880146">Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...</a>:
    [QUOTE]B - North or South of Mickey? My Granny went to Dunnellon schools back in the 30s and 40's! WEIRD! If you go north of Rainbow Springs a bit, you come to come weird brick looking silo things on your right, and mom and dad are in that area - it's called Romeo. I'm always surprised at how many people know of Dunnellon. Kiki - I used to live in Winter Garden in FL. There really ARE a lot of winter names, I think it's b/c it's where snow birds come in the Winter.

North of Mickey.

Um....where in WG?  I lived there too,until like 4 years ago.

• NOOO!!!!! I have no reason to watch tv anymore. None.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Hey, guess what?  I'm wearing a pair of capris that I've not been able to get into in a loooooong time. 

• If Nigel gets the ax, Alix will seriously cry. She love Mr. Nigel.

AND YES, MS. I will. SWEAR.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-talk-anything-but-glee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:8b3d45b8-df29-4e20-9a50-a01e3eed8ce8Post:2cfac818-9ec1-4445-8fab-0d606fe33a20">Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...</a>:
    [QUOTE]LVB they are pulling Traffic Light?  I really like that show.  WTF.
    Posted by dnbeach12[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they're pulling that, but not Rasing Hope. I mean, I like both of them, but TL is much funnier.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Ok, good Fishy. I think you are like me and just tan real easily, but I just had to be sure, ;) I'm gonna get all super careful this summer and wear sunscreen at all times. For the first summer ever.
  • Vincent Nigel-Murray is the squintern in the episode tonight.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • Fish, I saw you and Alix talking on FB one day. Does Bones really have Asperbergs? I've never seen it mentioned, but it totally fits!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-talk-anything-but-glee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8b3d45b8-df29-4e20-9a50-a01e3eed8ce8Post:bf51af87-04ba-45a5-99d2-8c141380dc2d">Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee... : Yeah, they're pulling that, but not Rasing Hope. I mean, I like both of them, but TL is much funnier.
    Posted by louisvillebride21[/QUOTE]

<div>I completely agree.  I have them both set to DVR, but I just stopped recording Raising Hope because I never bothered to watch it.  I love Traffic Light though.  </div><div>
    </div><div>Does anyone watch Perfect Couples on NBC?  I randomly found it on OnDemand and love it!</div>
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-talk-anything-but-glee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8b3d45b8-df29-4e20-9a50-a01e3eed8ce8Post:f6d5f618-95cf-47a5-94eb-a55f7c9ff1af">Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey, guess what?  I'm wearing a pair of capris that I've not been able to get into in a loooooong time. 
    Posted by Mrs.B6302007[/QUOTE]

That is great! Seems like your new diet plan is working.
  • I read some spoilers (I don't know who gets offed) but it's said that the person who is killed is a recurring character, but a favorite. And if Docta is right, I bet it's Mr. Nigel Murray. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Speaking of which, anyone else excited that SYTYCD is almost back on? eeeeeee
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-talk-anything-but-glee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8b3d45b8-df29-4e20-9a50-a01e3eed8ce8Post:49ff75c0-6eb7-41ab-a066-0555baad2dcb">Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Speaking of which, anyone else excited that SYTYCD is almost back on? eeeeeee
    Posted by daffodil_jill[/QUOTE]

*dances around*

and SO HAPPY THAT THE HOT TAMALE TRAIN WILL BE BACK.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-talk-anything-but-glee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8b3d45b8-df29-4e20-9a50-a01e3eed8ce8Post:49ff75c0-6eb7-41ab-a066-0555baad2dcb">Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Speaking of which, anyone else excited that SYTYCD is almost back on? eeeeeee
    Posted by daffodil_jill[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I am!</div><div>
    </div><div>squeee!!

</div>
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • crfischecrfische member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2011
    I don't think they ever actually SAY she's a person who has Asperger's, but that's what I've diagnosed her with having. :)
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I have a friend who lives in Winter Park.

I dislike Glee. I like the ID Channel, a whole bunch, but everything pales in comparison when Criminal Minds comes on. If I'm ever in a bad situation, there are two people I'd want to save me. Stabler from SVU and Derek from CM. Although I do have a fondness for the geeky guy as well.

I've been to Oahu. Stayed at the Waikiki Hilton. Hit the Dole Plantation, North Shore Waimea Falls, and the Polynesian Cultural Center. There were other places, those are the ones that come to mind.

I bought an amazing pair of shoes to wear to the wedding last week:

They were actually REALLY comfortable.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment

I've been to Dunnellon.  We stayed at a friend's house prior to doing a manatee swim thing.  I loved driving through Beverly Hills, FL to get to Crystal River.  Woot for FL!

And I LIKE Glee.  *stomps off*

• Who knew Dunnellon was a hotspot?! I did NOT.

Mica...did I miss something? Did you use your magical ban button?!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-talk-anything-but-glee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8b3d45b8-df29-4e20-9a50-a01e3eed8ce8Post:d7f5b14b-5000-47df-9507-655568cfce56">Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...</a>:
    [QUOTE]MsB - YGPM - in a few moments.

Back atcha.

• mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    Ldy -- I heard she was on SB, so I checked out that thread and found that she finally crossed the ban threshhold.  Woot!

The whole time I was in Dunnellon, I was worried that either an alligator or a skunkape was going to eat me.  We saw water moccassins while we were out on the friend's boat.  Eeek.  There's a whole lot of nature in FL.
  • thank GOD...she was creepy. I didn't mean to feed her troll food, but it was fun until it got freaky...and super duper annoying. MICA is the Banninator. Banninating.

http://youtu.be/7gz1DIIxmEE
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards