October 2013 Weddings

Dreams

Any of you starting to get wedding dreams?

I had one early this morning. My dress is champaigne. Well the dress my mom showed up to the hotel with was black, and see through. In my dream I asked her why she came back with that one and she told me the bridal shop wouldn't release mine until it was paid in full (how that made sense, I don't know).

So what have been your weird dreams, if any.

Re: Dreams

• How strange!!

I had one a while back, but I don't remember what it was about. It was more like my wedding was happening in my dream, rather than something weird happening? But I'm not sure. 

None lately though - but I guess that's because most decisions are now made and I'm no longer worried about it? Maybe?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• I had one where my mom decided to change the date and venue to that same day at her house and I had to call all the vendors to get it changed. About an hour into changing the plans I realized that we couldn't change the date because we didn't even have an officiant yet!

This was before I had booked my officiant, so I was obviously stressing about that subconciously.
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• edited February 2013
    Oh yes! I had a dream the other night that I forgot all my centerpieces and flowers! I can always tell when I do too much thinking and planning before bed. 
    cassandra + justin. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Somehow I dreamt that we got married in a mall food court in China. But it was the mall food court from the Salmon Run Mall in Watertown NY. And then we were chased by the bad guys, because apparently one of us was a secret agent. 

To be fair, this was after seeing Skyfall.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I had a dream a while ago that I had nothing for the reception done 3 days before the wedding, but somehow I thought I could finish everything in time.  Then, when we got to the reception there arcade video games set up along one of the walls.  It was horrible!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards