Not Engaged Yet

Man it's slow today.

2»

Re: Man it's slow today.

• MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_man-its-slow-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:82de331a-14b1-48ad-886e-b73656aef6b8Post:cd592f01-bd28-41ee-8f63-1dd87cc0a013">Re: Man it's slow today.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can we see a picture of your face?  I always picture you as a talking astronaut dog, and I know that's not quite right!
    Posted by calindi[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the exact same thing today.

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  • AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Question: Would you like to write a letter of intent and a letter of research interests?  Or the preliminary chem lab?I would like to pass.
    What's the best place you've ever been?Las Vegas followed by Alaska.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• edited December 2011
    If your husband was an astronaut and you were a congresswoman who was shot in the head, would you be mad that he went into space while you were still recovering?
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

edited December 2011
    This is when FI and I first got together.
    This is me pretending to be a lobster.
    This is me, after gaining tons of weight from a stressful year, DD and FI at Christmas.

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    The Kobe beef cheeseburgers from Sammy's.  I LOVE that aioli sauce.

edited December 2011
    If your husband was an astronaut and you were a congresswoman who was shot in the head, would you be mad that he went into space while you were still recovering?
    Going into space, no.  If he was just traveling on business to a different state or country, yes.  I might have a completely different outlook though if that does really happen.

• marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_man-its-slow-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:82de331a-14b1-48ad-886e-b73656aef6b8Post:190f1ba8-b122-48a8-9d62-8ccb25fee7d9">Re: Man it's slow today.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Um, I'm kinda in love with this thread.  Can we just pick a new person each day and play this game?
    Posted by oceana919[/QUOTE]

Yes, please!
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for pictures!!!  So good to finally see a face!

And your DD is ADORABLE, and you've got a very cute guy!  Hurray!  Now I'll have a pretty redheaded picture in my head when you talk rather than an odd talking dog.

Anniversary

• marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for pics, Audgie! Love them!
    edited December 2011
    Lol.  Thanks Cate.  I <3 Puff Dog.

Now there is no longer a shroud of mystery since you all now know what I look like!

• ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Aw Auntie you're so pretty!
    If you could travel anywhere and live there for a year where would it be and why?

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm super excited about this.  We could call it "The Interogation Thread".
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Why does my roommate walk like he's wearing lead shoes?  The whole apartment vibrates when he crosses the room and my downstairs neighbors now hate me.

edited December 2011
    If you could travel anywhere and live there for a year where would it be and why?
    I would travel anywhere, but more specifically, I want to visit Australia and NZ and most of Europe and South Africa.  I don't know if I'd want to live in any of those places for a year though.  I've lived in Vegas my whole life, except for about half a year in Alaska.  I am so used to everything being open 24/7, I don't like the thought of living places where it's not.  When I lived in AK, I worked graveyard.  My nights off consisted of me basically being on my computer in the house the whole night.  Boring.

edited December 2011
    Why does my roommate walk like he's wearing lead shoes?  The whole apartment vibrates when he crosses the room and my downstairs neighbors now hate me.
    It seems he might forget to take them off when he exits his car.

edited December 2011
    Why does the girl on my french online homework have to talk so fast?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

edited December 2011
    Why does the girl on my french online homework have to talk so fast?
    Is her name Six?

• desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Have you answered this already and I just forgot? How did you come up with your screen name?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited December 2011
    How's the little one doing?Good.  We're in the process of trying to get her to stop sucking her thumb.

I don't have a question, but I have a possible solution for the thumb sucking.  I was about 4 and the dentist told my parents it was definitely time to get me to stop sucking my thumb...my parents tried literally everything...bitter stuff or hot sauce I would lick both off and ask for more (yeah, I was a strange kid).  Then my mom read somewhere that they should try telling me my thumb was going to turn green and fall off.  So they started telling me that for a few days. One day while I was napping, my mom put just a tiny drop of green food coloring on my thumb.  When I woke up, she asked what that was on my thumb.  I never consciously sucked my thumb again (still did it for a while as I was sleeping, but never again while I was awake).
    edited December 2011
    Have you answered this already and I just forgot? How did you come up with your screen name?
    My first name is Audrey.  One of my nicknames is Audge Podge.  I accidentally typed the "i" in there when typing that for my TK name.  I liked it, so it stayed.

edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_man-its-slow-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:82de331a-14b1-48ad-886e-b73656aef6b8Post:0984c1e7-a342-454c-b5e1-32d735152578">Re: Man it's slow today.</a>:
    [QUOTE]How's the little one doing? Good.  We're in the process of trying to get her to stop sucking her thumb. I don't have a question, but I have a possible solution for the thumb sucking.  I was about 4 and the dentist told my parents it was definitely time to get me to stop sucking my thumb...my parents tried literally everything...bitter stuff or hot sauce I would lick both off and ask for more (yeah, I was a strange kid).  Then my mom read somewhere that they should try telling me my thumb was going to turn green and fall off.  So they started telling me that for a few days. One day while I was napping, my mom put just a tiny drop of green food coloring on my thumb.  When I woke up, she asked what that was on my thumb.  I never consciously sucked my thumb again (still did it for a while as I was sleeping, but never again while I was awake).
    Posted by AngieD&JoeD[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>This is a really good idea!  I'm going to have to get some food coloring.  </div><div>
    </div><div>We told her before her birthday that when she turns 4, she's no longer allowed to suck her thumb.  She now only does it when she is sleepy or watching TV, but I definitely think I am going to try the method you mentioned and see how that works.

</div>

edited December 2011
    Why has the knot taken away all of our pics?  I can't see anyones any more and I don't know who anyone is! (until I see the siggy that is)

Married! May 27th, 2012

• edited December 2011
    I'm willing to play tomorrow unless someone really wants it.

BWAHAHAH...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wait a minute.  Audgie is NOT a talking astronaut dog?! My dreams have been crushed.

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards