Wisconsin

Loft & Chapel in Waukesha?

Hi ladies - I was on here about 4 years ago, when planning my wedding. And now I'm sort of back because my best friend is planning her wedding. My question is, when I was wedding planning, I vaguely remember hearing some reviews of the Loft and Chapel, and that is a venue that they are looking into. But I don't remember exactly what the opinions were, so thought I'd check with you all. Looking for all feedback! Thanks!

Re: Loft & Chapel in Waukesha?

• edited December 2011
    It is Klassy.  Check out their photog section.  NMS at all.  You can do much better on a budget. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • SweetCharadeSweetCharade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to two weddings there.  They were both so cramped you had almost no room to eat, and the decor is very...dated, for lack of better terminology.

It's not quite my style, either.
  • MollyJMollyJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definetely stay away. A close friend of mine had her wedding there. The banquet manager was very rude and so was the bar tender. She recieved a lot of complaints from her other vendors as well as guests about the staff. I think that if their business relied on repeat business, they would be out of business!
  • I'm sure you get the idea already, but I'd advise against it as well.  We took a look last month (it was closed at the time) and weren't impressed.  Clearly a get-em-in, get-em-out kind of place -- the little reception rooms were right next to each other, so you could potentially have 3 weddings going on at once.  The dry erase boards outside each room with the couple's name written on them weren't terribly classy, and just looking in the windows showed the insides were dark & weird.  The whole thing had kind of a Vegas-style vibe.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards