Arizona-Tucson

Reception help

Hi ,
I'm trying to find a place to host my reception but i cant seem to find one that's the right price and the right place. somewhere i can take my own catering and my own alcohol. and somewhere i can have the reception outside. ( i've always wanted little white lights and paper lanterns) right now im thinking of agua linda farm for $  2,700 or so.. were planning on about 150 guests. but if anyone knows of a place here in town around the same price and same conditions please let me know.
thanks !
Denise
ps. ceremony suggestions anyone?

Re: Reception help

• edited December 2011
    San Pedro Chapel, Cynthia Likewise, historical building, outdoor space, bring your own food, beer & wine.
  • talismanchtalismanch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We looked at the Tucson museum of art, which we loved.  It's right downtown, and you can bring your own catering and booze.  They let you use their courtyard outside (they actually have two spaces, but probably only the bigger one would fit your number of guests) plus the lobby area of the museum with restrooms and a little kitchen.  I think it was between $1000 and $1500.  You should definitley check it out if you haven't decided yet!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards