Georgia-Savannah

Photographer on a BUDGET

Hey!  I am looking for a photographer for my Sept. 3, 2011 wedding in Axson, GA.  We are having an oudoor ceremony and reception at the Inn at Still Pond.  Waycross, GA would be the closest nearby town I can find photographers...only problem I dont care for any of their work.  HELP, any suggestions/recommendations?

Thanks!!!
Rachel

Re: Photographer on a BUDGET

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

I would look into photographers in Valdosta.  It would be a shorter commute and therefor a smaller fee for them to travel to you than it would for a Savannah photographer. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    YOu should talk to Nikki Carangelo.  She did our engagement pictures, my bridal shots and is going to do our wedding in April.  Her work is beautiful and she has options for all budgets.  Her website is blushpotos.com
    Good luck!
  • lorifrank2003lorifrank2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know my wedding photographer shoots in Savannah often and his prices are very reasonable.  www.chrisbrock.org

Lori
  • iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Axson is over 2 hours away from Savannah but only about 30-45 min away from Valdosta. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thank Y'all so much I apperciate it!!
  • chosen175chosen175 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Photography by Lori.  We're using her and she's really reasonable.  No minimums, either.
  • stockholm08stockholm08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I too am on a STRICT budget. I am going with Elle Golden Photography and she has been a dream to work with so far and was easy to work with my budget.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards