California-Los Angeles

QOTD

What was the first movie you saw with FI/DH?
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: QOTD

• edited December 2011
    Our 1st date was  him taking me to the movies and we saw The Johnson Family Vacation and DH kept the ticket stub till this day.

He says that the day I fell in LOVE ....awwwwww! Embarassed  
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Quemiras- I don't think I've heard of The Johnson Family Vacation.  I'll have to look that up.

Ours was Titanic.  I think we saw it twice in the theater. 
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Good question.

I used to handle money for ArcLight and actually the guy who introduced me and H is an event coordinator at the Hollywood theater. So he gets tons of free movie passes - we see movies whenever we have time. I honestly can't remember the first one.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Mellie35Mellie35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is easy. It was our second date and we went to see The Constant Gardener (Ralph Fiennes and Rachel Weisz). It was a heavy movie but a good one. :) We are both passionate about movies and go every week.
  • edited December 2011
    Fever Pitch. I'm a HUGE Red Sox fan since I grew up there and was actually at one of the games where they were filming the movie. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have no clue. I doubt FI would know, either.

I'm not a movie theater kind of person. If I'm going to watch a movie, I'd rather it be in my own home where my rump doesn't fall asleep after 10 minutes. I think in total, we've only gone to the theater together maybe 3 times. Usually when he wants to go see something that's playing, I tell him to call FBIL and that I'll just wait for it to come out on DVD.
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, we don't go to many movies either.  I do remember seeing one of the Fast and the Furious movies together before we were dating in a group of friends.  We had just started to like each other, and I put my hand on the arm-rest next to his.  *giggle*  I swear I wasn't 12 at the time.  
    Learning to live and work from home: My blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards