Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Wedding Pics on CD???

Did anyone get a CD with their wedding pics on it included in your photography package?  If so, were you able to print them or was it something that you could only play and look at?  

If you are able to print them do you have any website recommendations? TIA

Re: Wedding Pics on CD???

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_wedding-pics-cd?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:12Discussion:90ae135d-ccc8-4207-a4f1-34cc9196d841Post:e69023d3-d48b-4751-bc96-565249a3f29a">Wedding Pics on CD???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did anyone get a CD with their wedding pics on it included in your photography package?  If so, were you able to print them or was it something that you could only play and look at?   If you are able to print them do you have any website recommendations? TIA
    Posted by lynee397[/QUOTE]

I'm getting a CD with mine.  I already got a CD with my E-Pics.  It has to be a CD with copywright
    Anniversary image
  • Ditto PPs.  You can only print them if you have printing rights or full copyrights to them.

We got a CD of all our photographer's pictures and also one from our photobooth company.  I've brought them both to Wal-mart and printed them (they made me bring in a copy of the form and fill out another form).  I've also loaded all of them to a Shutterfly share site and people were able to order them from the site if they wanted.  Shutterfly didn't ask for proof of copyrights, but you just check a box agreeing that you have them.  I suppose they could demand to see it before printing, but we haven't heard of anyone having problems.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I had DVDs of high resolution pictures...I agree with DnBeach, you can only print them if you get permission from your photographer!  I made an album with inkubook, it was fantastic...  I have pictures somewhere, pm me, and I'll send you a link!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • I did and we have permission to print on our own. I've used mpix for a couple of prints and they came out well.
  • Anyone that does digital printing should be able to print from a cd. Walmart, Walgreens, Sams Club, etc..

GL!
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards