Florida-North Florida

On location wedding hair!

I am in dire straits about on location wedding hair for this coming July.  I was wondering if anyone had an recommendations that would cost less than $80 for my bridesmaids and less than $200 for the bride.  I have found some but the costs are atrocious ($215 for my hair even though I want a really simple style, but simply because I am the bride).  I am really looking for lower but am willing to pay to have them come to us. Recommendations please!!!!!

Re: On location wedding hair!

• Where is your wedding? This North FL region is huge.
  • mistyb502mistyb502 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012
    I was looking today and found that Ulta there is very cheap. It's not on location but you really can't beat thier prices. Good luck! (Panama City)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_on-location-wedding-hair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:70Discussion:9259ccd4-90b3-4840-ad50-c8bf551bdee9Post:8b90bed1-9f7d-4cb1-9891-4ea548e52ff5">On location wedding hair!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am in dire straits about on location wedding hair for this coming July.  I was wondering if anyone had an recommendations that would cost less than $80 for my bridesmaids and less than $200 for the bride.  I have found some but the costs are atrocious ($215 for my hair even though I want a really simple style, but simply because I am the bride).  I am really looking for lower but am willing to pay to have them come to us. Recommendations please!!!!!
    Posted by rhend88[/QUOTE]
  • If your wedding is in PCB, try Indulgence:  www.indulgencepcb.com

Teryn does a lot of wedding 'dos.  Not sure of her rates...
  • I was married in PCB at the Edgewater Beach Resort and the stylist was amazing!!  She came to our room for an additional $50 - and my updo was $50.  It was so beautiful and exactly what I wanted! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards