Getting in Shape

Tuesday WW Accountability

so....DH took the whole steak from the fridge this morning on his way to work that i had planned on being BOTH of our lunches....so i had to whip something together thats not as good protien wise!

B: oatmeal (5), coffee (2)
L: pasta salad -- brown rice pasta (6) with tomatos, basil, olives, onions
S: granola (4)
D: tbd

Total: 17
Target: 26
WI: tomorrow...eep

House Renovations
Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image

Re: Tuesday WW Accountability

• I usually don't post because I don't have access to TK at work.  I had some time before I leave this morning so I figured I would post. 

B: egg whites (1), bagel thin (1), Vita top (1)
    L: sandwich (3), carrots (0), ff pringles (1), g. bar (1)
    S: rice crispy treat (2)
    D: tbd... most likely fish and veggies

Total: 10
    Target: 22

Hopefully I will be running tonight.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Back to school again- Day 2.  The kids start tomorrow, so I have a lot to get done today.  

Kinda frustrated right now.... I lost quite a bit in week 1, nothing in week 2, and I'm a few days into week 3 and have still lost nothing.  I know fluctuations are normal, and that often if you have a big loss one week you won't lose the next week, but really.... even just a 0.4 loss would be nice.... just something, come on!  I'm sticking to my points.  Oh well.  Hopefully soon I'll start to see a loss again.

B: ww yogurt (1); fiber one bar (2)
    S: grapes (1); string cheese (2)
    L: smart ones meal (5); banana (2)
    S: carrots (0)
    D: not sure yet
    S: hopefully I'll have enough points for one of my 2pt. desserts... we'll see.

E: walk tonight with hubby

Total: 13
    Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Good morning, Ladies!  I'm frustrated too - lost 1 lb the first week, and when I weighed last night it said I gained 4 lbs.  I refuse to believe it, since I have been carefully watching points (I still had most of my weekly points left) and I rode my bike 70 miles on Sunday.  I spin, do P90X, and hike - could it be my hydration is off?  I got very dehydrated over the weekend, including my bike ride.  Could I have been soaking up all the water I drank on Monday (more than 64 ounces) and that's what my extra 4 lbs were last night? 

B: shredded wheat & yogurt (4)
    L: tbd
    D: tbd
    S: tbd
    E: tbd
    target = 21
    actual = ??

imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • I know if I weight myself at night, I'm usually 3-4 pounds higher than if I weigh myself in the morning.  For purposes of tracking my weight loss, I only weigh myself first thing in the morning.
    Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_tuesday-ww-accountability-54?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:668a982b-ed3f-4cce-afaa-a054165923e7Post:018bfe85-4ca8-4d63-8433-acd674236557">Re: Tuesday WW Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know if I weight myself at night, I'm usually 3-4 pounds higher than if I weigh myself in the morning.  For purposes of tracking my weight loss, I only weigh myself first thing in the morning.
    Posted by vballgirl78[/QUOTE]

ditto this. i also weigh myself with no clothes on to get a more accurate reading :P

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • LesPaul- Are you sore at all?  Sore muscles retain water too.  It could definitely just be hydration issues too.  Drink a lot of water today  and I bet you'll be back down in no time.

B: PB Banana smoothie (5)
    L: crustless quiche (5)
    D: Friend coming into town.  I think we're going to PF Changs.  I'll get either the Sizchuan of the sea with shrimp or the Shanhai shrimp and eat half (5) and 1/2 cup rice (2) and one lettuce wrap (3)

Total: 20
    Target: 21

E: we'll see...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Good morning, all. Don't worry, LesPaul and Vballgirl. It seems like all chicks have trouble with little fluctuations here and there that depend on different elements, like maybe you drank a bunch of water, or you're building more muscle, or it's that time of the month. Try to look at it in the long run. I hope this week is better for you!

B - coffee (0), mini bagel (2) w/ 1 Tbsp ff cream cheese (0)
    S - strawberries (1)
    L - tuna sandwich (2), pickle (0), tomatoes (0)
    S - baked scoops w/ ff spinach artichoke dip (3)
    D - going out with friends, will skip the booze and opt for something grilled? (16)

E - walking or riding my bike to the restaurant

Total - 24
    Target - 24
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Morning all!

B- protein shake (2)
    S- vita top (1)
    L- 1 c strawberries (1), 1 c. watermelon (1). salad with chick peas (2)
    S- cheese stick (1), smoothie (3)
    D- protein shake (2), 1c. cantaloupe (1), Fiber one yogurt (0), ???
    Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks, laides.  For consistency, I always weigh myself Monday night at the Y before spin class.  I just can't believe I've gained 4 lbs in a week, when I've been eating much cleaner and really tracking points.  I think it was my 'extreme' activity on Sunday that threw off my hydration.  If I go to spin tomorrow night I'll weigh again just for comparison.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Morning! I didn't get into my class yesterday. Boo. One more waitlist class today. Hopefully I'll get in.

B: tall nonfat pumpkin spice latte (3), 1/2 grapefruit (1), Chicken scramble: 3 egg whites (1), 3 oz chicken breast (3), 1 oz ff mozarella (1), hot sauce (0)
    S: apple (1), 1 T peanut butter (2)
    L: something quick between classes - maybe a jamba juice with whey protein (6?)
    S: protein bar (2)
    D: 4 oz tilapia (2), 2 T pesto sauce (2), 1 c whole wheat pasta (3), 1/2 c zucchini (0)

E: P90X Cardio

Total: 27
    WI: Saturday
  • Good morning!  Vball, did you just start WW?  The first week you usually lose a LOT, mostly water weight.  The second week often doesn't show much of a loss.  Don't worry, your body will pick up what you're doing and you'll start to see a steady loss!  Ditto PP to make sure you weigh yourself at the same time of day and with the same clothes (or non-clothes) to keep things the same.  Also, I can vary as much as 2 pounds or more depending on what I eat or if I have a lot of sodium the day before. Its all normal.

B: coffee, cottage cheese (3)
    S: granola crisps (2)
    L: avocado/tuna/cucumber/tomato salad (4), crackers (2), yogurt (2)
    S: baby carrots (0), string cheese (2?)
    D: turkey burger no bun (3), veggies (1)
    S: ww ice cream bar (1)

E: HIIT 30 minutes, arms

Total: 20
    Target: 18

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards