Ohio-Toledo

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!

I need a cool place for a wedding and reception that is not too big because the guest list is only 125. I would also like to bring in my own alcohol. Any ideas would be helpful!!!!  

Re: NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!

• Heathc123Heathc123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ww knight reserve in rossford
    mount vernon room
    strawberry achres in holland

all let you bring in your own bar
    image 279 Made the cut!
    image 81 Are ready to party! image 39 Are missing out!
  • cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bayside Boardwalk in Oregon.  We had a great experience with them!  The prices of the food/cake/hall were cheaper than most others that we found.  All of our guests were impressed with how wonderful the food tasted.  They also let you bring in your own alcohol.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • joybecerrajoybecerra member
    edited December 2011
    we looked at lakeside banquet hall in rossford and it was very nice but you have to use premier catering, but the prices are good for people with a small budget.
  • bbn2011bbn2011 member
    edited December 2011
    Strawberry Acers is a great place but they book up fast.

• edited December 2011
    Thanks!! I am going to start looking into these places. Does anyone know about catering/bar at the Valentine Theater?
  • edited December 2011
    i am using olander park, nederhouser community hall, its wonderful!!! really cheap, can have wedding and reception there and you can bring your own food and bar
  • edited December 2011
    What about space 237(I think thats what its called) Its donwtown and nice. Also The Ashley room at the crowne plaza in gorgeous for smaller weddings! It looks out on the river and has a huge chandelier. Although it may be too small for 125 if everyone shows up.
  • edited December 2011
    correction..the crowne plaza supplies the alcohol for the ashley room sorry
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards