October 2012 Weddings

Bridal Bouquet

What are you ladies planning to do with your bouquet after the wedding?

I hate to just throw it out eventually, but dont want to keep it unless I do something cool with it after...
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary

Re: Bridal Bouquet

• I might press the petals into our scrapbook. When I was pregnant with our son, FI brought me roses and I put those petals in my baby scrapbook. So I'll probably just continue on...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    270475_10151278916785395_726690480_n-1
    Mom to D.A (11.09) and 3 beautiful angels (06.08, 03.11, 07.12)
  • Im taking mine on the honeymoon. I don't plan on preserving it, and we are in driving distance of our cruise port, so I don't have to worry about bringing it on a flight. I think it will be nice having it in our room all week (or as long as it lasts).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker siggy 6
  • No idea. Probably nothing special. I can see it not seeming important enough to worry about, ha.
    Anniversary
  • I have seen a picture posted on Pinterest a million times where they freeze dry and frame the bouquet.  It looks really pretty. Probably expensive.

http://www.weddepot.com/wedding-plan-gallery/freeze-dried-wedding-bouquet-professionally-framed-463.html
    Counting the days until I marry the man of my dreams. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My second cousins make plates out of flowers. Not to use, just as pretty collector decoration. I'm going to have them do one with my wedding bouquet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My Maid of Honors Mom works at a flower shop. She is going to dry out the bouquet and put in a shadow box for my wedding present. She is doing the same thing for my friend who got married on the 9th, I can't wait to see it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mine will be fake so I will probably just display it somewhere in the bedroom or living room.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I'm using it for my throw as well. I'm really not going to use it or need it. So the girl who catches it will decide what to do with it.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I have also seen the freeze dreid flowers put into a shadow box.  I got lucky with our house because I have my own closet, that is pretty big, in our master.  I would really like to make it into a super girly room and display my keepsake wedding items in there, so having my bouquet framed is something I really want to do.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • mine's going to fake as well so it will be displayed on the entertainment center in the living room w/ our wine glasses and cake topper.
  • Mine is fake too, so it'll be displayed in the house, probably mounted on the wall like the one from my brother's wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
    182 can't wait to partyimage
    76 are missing all the funimage
  • i was thinking of getting a foam square and wrap it in colors from the wedding and glue some leaves to it to and stick the boquet in the top to display it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards