Arizona-Phoenix

Need Recommendation for Affordable Florist

I'm looking for a florist for my May wedding, I just need flowers for the Church.
Thank you!

Re: Need Recommendation for Affordable Florist

• edited December 2011
    We are using Patti Barna from Blooming Fields for our June wedding. She met up with me and brought several pictures and books with differnet types of flowers (organized by color) and helped me find options that were in my budget (very frugal!). She's very sweet and truly wants what's best for you. I'd highly recommend her. Her email address is her name at cox dot net. Good luck! :)
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Wolz's Florists in Glendale...  they deliver anywhere in the valley for really reasonable prices, and we got WAY more than we expected to for what we had as a budget.

They were wonderful to work with, and it's a family owned and operated business that's been around forever.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• edited December 2011
    I'm probably going to use Jen from Ever After Florals.  She's been SO helpful and said she'd work with any budget!
  • kolina93kolina93 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Amanda from Butterfly Petals.  Can't say enough great things.  She responds quick,and is very creative when it comes to budgets.
    79 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I second Amanda with Butterfly Petals. She is AMAZING!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_need-recommendation-affordable-florist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:77824724-998b-4586-9916-acbba9c0a546Post:705e441a-a2b6-4c24-98ee-998fbb2031a6">Re: Need Recommendation for Affordable Florist</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm using Amanda from Butterfly Petals.  Can't say enough great things.  She responds quick,and is very creative when it comes to budgets.
    Posted by jm521[/QUOTE]

That's so weird...  I hear people rec her a lot, but as soon as she found out how small our budget was, she never got back to us again.

That happened with quite a few florists that we contacted or even met with.  It was really annoying.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_need-recommendation-affordable-florist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:77824724-998b-4586-9916-acbba9c0a546Post:62fa7efb-a6fc-4336-95e6-f06a98ed17f9">Re: Need Recommendation for Affordable Florist</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Need Recommendation for Affordable Florist : That's so weird...  I hear people rec her a lot, but as soon as she found out how small our budget was, she never got back to us again. That happened with quite a few florists that we contacted or even met with.  It was really annoying.
    Posted by Syndelin[/QUOTE]

She really has been great, I'm surprised to hear this!  But glad you booked someone you feel comfy with,
    79 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sky1984sky1984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Jen from Ever After Florals as well for my November 4th wedding. She's so affordable and creative. She's worked within my budget so far :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards