Not Engaged Yet
Options

Friday KUI?

I'm watching Buffy and drinking a boxed wine spritzer (boxed red wine and raspberry selzer, lol). My roommate and I spend the afternoon packing up our old apartment and moving it into our new apartment. Super fun.

What's everyone else up to?
And if the stormy weather came...I'd just kiss you in the rain... Daisypath Anniversary tickers image

Re: Friday KUI?

• Options
    Watching Mythbusters with BF, and basically just sitting around being completely lazy.  Neither of us want to move after our big day of skiing yesterday.

I wish I was KUI but sadly no.  
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Sounds like a nice night! BF is having a "bro night" with some of his friends and then he's coming over for the weekend :) We're doing Valentines Day dinner tomorrow night, cooking surf 'n' turf.
    And if the stormy weather came...I'd just kiss you in the rain... Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    Yay, Buffy! What season are you watching?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm on Spring Break b!tches! Ok, sorry, I'm excited. It's been a rough semester so far and this is a much needed break. Plus I get to go to NYC to meet rdr and yaga! I am going to sit on my butt and not do anything tonight because I don't have to. Except for laundry. I have to get that going so we have clothes for our trip!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    No KUI for me either.  And work all weekend.  FI's birthday is on Sunday but I won't see him until Monday night when I go home for a couple days.  *sad face*  Now . . . what should I get him?  Haven't figured that out quite yet.

Swhite, I'm totally jealous you're going to meet Yaga & RDR.  Can you girls have a cocktail for us west-coast girls? (minimum of one, no maximum!)
  • Options
    I'm here.  Drinking red wine, watching Sex and the City 2 on HBO, and cooking a soup for dinner.

No big plans for the weekend.  Just working on wedding stuff, most likely.

I am soooo glad it's Friday, though!
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    Currently not KUI, but will be drinking later. One of my former coworkers has been trying to get me to come out and see a band for months, so I'm finally caving and meeting her for a show. It'll be a LATE night for sure. I'm not even leaving the house until 10. (Sidenote, that used to be an early night for me, LOL! Used to not even leave the house until midnight sometimes.)

• Options
    I can't KUI yet. I have to go out to dinner with FI and our friends (Friday tradition).  I'm hoping I won't be out long, though.  I'm in one of those mad-at-the-world kind of moods and FI is partially responsible.

I hope there's still some fun KUIing going on when I get back.
  • Options
    Don't worry Elle. If I have anything to say about it, there will be KUI going on for quite some time. That is, until Donald clubs me over the head and drags me back to the love den.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-kui-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d54f5dce-ee70-4a5d-9b3c-79ea1f651f58Post:1f9d3a0f-bf2c-4553-bff9-f52260121901">Re: Friday KUI?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Don't worry Elle. If I have anything to say about it, there will be KUI going on for quite some time. That is, until Donald clubs me over the head and drags me back to the love den.
    Posted by beanbot2002[/QUOTE]

Bow chicka wow wow
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-kui-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d54f5dce-ee70-4a5d-9b3c-79ea1f651f58Post:1f9d3a0f-bf2c-4553-bff9-f52260121901">Re: Friday KUI?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Don't worry Elle. If I have anything to say about it, there will be KUI going on for quite some time. That is, until Donald clubs me over the head and drags me back to the love den.
    Posted by beanbot2002[/QUOTE]

<div>Hopefully he drags you by your hair, just like in the cartoons.</div>

• Options
    I'm not KUI, but H went out to play basketball with the guys until 1 AM so I'm home debating on cleaning the house or popping in a movie.

I'm also extremely disgusted by KikiMara in her thread up a few posts.  UGH.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards