North Carolina
Options

Raleigh Florist Help

I'm trying to plan our wedding in Raleigh and can't seem to find a budget friendly florist. Do yall have any suggestions? 

Re: Raleigh Florist Help

• Options
    YES! I just got married dec 17th and we used Brides & bouquets in cary. Greg does an amazing job and he can work with any budget too :) our flowers were beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am using Tre Bella in Durham and they are great!  There initial proposal was a little more than I was wanting to spend and they have already managed to eliminate over $2000 in costs without sacraficing the look of the wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    We used Fresh Affairs in Raleigh. I was really happy with our flowers and found that it was really easy to make adjustments to fit what we wanted to spend.

I've heard from a lot of girls in the past that if you give them a budget, they can work with it and do amazing things for almost any budget. Definitely check them out and see what they can do.
  • Options
    Thank you ladies! I hadn't found any of those places during my online searches! 
  • Options
    We're going with Tre Bella. They've been great so far and are definitely willing to work with a budget.
  • Options
    Tre Bella! It came down to Tre Bella and Fresh Affairs.. I love love love both.. but I felt Tre Bella was a bit more traditional where Fresh Affairs was a bit more contemporary. Both were willing to work with my budget and offered great advice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards