February 2013 Weddings

Im a new bride

Im a new bride and I am here looking for wedding ideas

Re: Im a new bride

• Hello and welcome!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Hi and Welcome!  I am having a destination wedding so I don't have much to do for my wedding and therefore won't have much initial input, but there are a couple of brides on this board who are sharing their ideas and DIY projects :-)  I love seeing everyone's projects, hope you stick around :-)

p.s when is your wedding date??
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_im-a-new-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:f067822f-8f37-47a3-97e7-9fdbdd73a359Post:412a464d-3944-4716-84a5-6d4f1a4e4b8c">Re: Im a new bride</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi and Welcome!  I am having a destination wedding so I don't have much to do for my wedding and therefore won't have much initial input, but there are a couple of brides on this board who are sharing their ideas and DIY projects :-)  I love seeing everyone's projects, hope you stick around :-) p.s when is your wedding date??
    Posted by Julyet06[/QUOTE]

Her profile says it's 9 February 2013.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • oh ok...cool!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Go to Atlanta Bride Couture in Alpharetta !!  It was an awesome experience and you will love Sara, the owner.  Everyone wants to get a designer wedding gown and save $$. Prices range from $500 - $3500, and it's a full service salon, alterations, bridesmaids, mother-of-the-bride, etc.  Go to Sara !!  I guarantee you will find an amazing wedding gown.

Need a gown quick ~ Sara sells her floor sample gowns too !!

Atlanta Bride Couture
    404-229-8690
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards