Washington-Seattle

STDs

My FI and I had our e-pics done outside in the Arboretum with the beautiful fall colored leaves.  We plan on using some of these pics with our STDs.  We haven't received the edited pics yet.

Should we do our STDs with our intended wedding colors (black, red and turquoise) or to match the background in the pics?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: STDs

• ckonidakckonidak member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Either/or is fine! Naturally you want them to look nice and match whatever background you have, but just select a STD that you like! Matching to your wedding colors is completely optional. :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think either would be fine as long as it went with your overall theme (as far as casual, semi-formal, black tie, etc).  I know I'm having a lot of polka dots in my decor, so I couldn't find the perfect color match for our STDs, so I just looked for something that was blue (more teal blue than our royal blue), but it had polka dots.

I don't think anyone (except for the most OCD people) would notice or care if your STDs didn't match your wedding colors perfectly.
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • edited December 2011
    my std's didn't match my invites, but they came around and matched the decor of the wedding.  I agree that i don't think people will remember, so go for it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards