Kansas

Wedding Night Hotels- Kansas City

I am looking for a nice hotel for our wedding night! I would love a hotel that has suites with jacuuzis. Any recommendations?

Re: Wedding Night Hotels- Kansas City

• I have heard of a lot of people going to chateau avalon!  I'm not sure if it has all the things you wanted, but it is romantic!  
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kansas_wedding-night-hotels-kansas-city?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:92Discussion:c61906e6-f0a4-4457-aff3-a72049ed8f11Post:1bc78b06-c281-4c56-9a03-58e887ad4594">Wedding Night Hotels- Kansas City</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking for a nice hotel for our wedding night! I would love a hotel that has suites with jacuuzis. Any recommendations?
    Posted by lporterfield[/QUOTE]
    Just be careful if you choose Hotel Avalon! We had a not so great experience with them. My SO decided to attempt to surprise me with an evening stay there, but I ended up with pnemonia so I wasnt even moving off the couch. When he called to attempt to get a refund (almost a week in advance from the night), they said they would not refund it. It was a huge fiasco. They actually wanted a note from my Dr stating I had pnemonia. We eventually did get the refund, and have chosen to NEVER stay there. Just be cautious with that place!
  • We stayed in the honeymoon suite (it had a jacuzzi) at the Q Hotel and Spa. We had our guests stay there so we got it for free! I've also heard good things (but not sure about the jacuzzi) of Crown Plaza, The Aladin, The Raphael and Westin Crown Center!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards